❆【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 】❆

A fluff between Solar and Ice since I love them :)

EDIT: so just some things to clear here.

I'll be replacing Hatsuki and Yuuki with Mizuchi.
Which is a dragon OC of mine.

Also, Solar had to uh travel back in time thrice and this is his 4th time.

Since yeah, so basically the septuplets and Solar won't be experiencing the same shit they experienced in the past timelines.

I might re-write the whole chapter 1 and 2 but yeah. Real sorry with slow updates, anyways I'll show you soon the new designs.

Also, I have no idea how do you handle a person that's having a panic attack.

None of this are medically accurate so don't hate me.

The Saddest thing is when you Are feeling Real down, You Look around and realized that There is no shoulder for you.

                     ─???
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

After the event that happened with Solar, the commander decided to give them a break for about 4 days, the side effects of Ilubot is gone, yet Solar is still shaken up because of the fact his trauma is triggered. 

Ice, the 3rd youngest. Is currently staying with Solar, worried that he might run havoc again like last time.

You may think why he's worried? Of course, him being the laziest among the 7 of them, he could careless about what's happening around him.

But this is Solar we're talking about. Of course, the light element being the youngest among them, he'll be worried.

Ice entered Solar's room, not even bothering to knock, even if he did. The other one won't hear him, The lightbulb is way too lost in his own thoughts to even hear the knocking on the door.

Either way, the door will automatically open without the person inside of the room knowing. This is a space station.

Not just some random House floating around in the galaxy.

He saw the state of Solar's room, it's neat to the say the most..... It's only his study table that's messy, wonder what he's working on?

Experiments perhaps? Maybe.
Ice could see his youngest brother being on the bed, dead asleep. He sighed as he went next to his brother and fixed the blanket and covered his brother with it. His eyes caught the bandages on Solar's arms, well there doesn't seem to be any blood on it, maybe because he got it from their attacks??

Ice doesn't even remember hitting him or any of their siblings hitting him so it's impossible. Maybe from their previous battles? No... It should've healed then. He sighed and shrugged it off for now.

Ice then proceed to brush off Solar's hair, ruffling his hair gently without waking him up. As he ruffles his hair, the ice element noticed a scar on his left eye, hidden by his dark brown hair.

'Wonder where this scar came from...' He thought, Solar then shifts around on his bed, his back is now facing Ice. He thought of any scenario where Solar could have gotten the scar but he doesn't seem to remember any memory where Solar got cut on his eye.

Ice maybe the siblings that has less attentions and barely hanging out with the others, but he's very observant, he observes his siblings from the dark and always listens despite it looks like he isn't.

Ice had always accompany Solar during their school time in Lunch and listens to his rants about his science project or his favorite subject.

The Light may always be seen with the Leaf, but Water is always by the Light's side and accompanies him if Leaf is not around.