Chp 49 ( My Honey)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

It was the next morning when she opened her eyes and her head is paining like hell.

"Drink this.." sidharth said giving her glass of lemon juice.

She nods and drink the whole glass In one go.

"Now go and take shower" said sid handling her the towel.

She nods without any discussion and went towards washroom.

After half an hour she stepped out from washroom feeling relaxed and now her headache is also gone.

"Sidharth Maine kal kuch over kar diya kya hmm..? " Asked shehnaaz wearing her ear rings.

He is sitting in balcony and busy in his laptop.

"Sidharth.." she shouted his name.

He is ignoring her deliberately . Not getting any response She went towards him and closed his laptop.

"Sidharth...Maine kuch over kar diya kya..?" Asked Shehnaaz sitting in his lap.

He rolled his eyes and asked "tumhe yaad nhi hmm..?"

"Nhi..." She said .

He sigh and Then narrate her everything that how she insists for Noodles then that her singing and so on.

"I was so scared, meri jaan nikal gayi thi kal..." Said sidharth hugging her.

She smiled and mummer "Maine aapko bola tha na ki lucky ko rakh lo aakhir usne hi aapki help ki na kal hmm.."

He nods and mummer "mrs. Sidharth, aapne kabhi bataya nhi ki meri biwi itna acha gaati hai hmm.."

"Kabhi mauka hi nhi mila..." She said kissing his jaw.

He nods with smile and hug her tightly.

His phone ranged distrubing their moment.

"Ha thik hai...!" He said on call.

"Kaun tha sidharth hmm..? " Asked shehnaaz once he cutted the call.

"Varun.. woh sab pass ke temple Gaye hai abhi thori der mein aayenge.." he said .

She nods and get up from his lap.

"Main revana ka favourite pan cakes bana deti hu.." Sana said to him.

He nods with smile and went to washroom for freshenup.

She is preparing the pancakes when he entered in the kitchen just in his boxer showing his muscular wet body.

She stare her men as water dripping from his handsome face to his broad chest.

Her throat get dry seeing him. Sidharth smirked and hug her tightly from behind.

"I know I am hot baby.." he said kissing her shoulder.

She smile feeling his touch. "By the way mujhe bhukh lagi hai .." said sidharth to her.

"Bas aap fridge mein se honey de do.." Sana said flipping the pan cakes.

He nods with smile and opend the fridge. He take out the jar and an idea popped in his mind looking his wife.

He turn off the gas, she is going to say something but he stopped her by his finger and carry her by butts.

He make her sit in kitchen counter while her legs are hanging down from kitchen counter giving him the view of her soft Milky thigh.