02

The next morning Eve woke up to Seth snoring in her ear. She rolls her eyes and stands up quietly leaving the room.

When she walked downstairs she saw Sue and Leah sitting at the table talking quietly.

Eve could tell Leah was getting frustrated with whatever her and her mom were talking about, but it went away when Leah saw the Swan girl.

"Morning." Eve says grabbing a cup of coffee taking a sip of it as she sat down joining the other two.

"Good morning Evie." Sue says gently.

"Any plans for today?" Eve asks and Sue shakes her head.

"Want to go to the beach?" Eve asks Leah.

Eve always loved La Push's beach. She felt at peace when she could hear the ocean washing onto shore or hit the cliff that was beside the beach.

"Sure Eve." Leah says not wanting to reject the girls offer.

Leah knew Eve said she was staying but at least a month, but she also knew that Eve wouldn't stay that long. Not that the Swan girl doesn't want to, she just knows how hard it is for her to be around the reminders of Jared because that how she felt with Sam and Emily.

Soon enough Seth also woke up and joined the three in the kitchen slowly eating his breakfast.

"Sethy you okay?" Eve asks noticing his off behavior.

"I don't feel good." Seth mumbles and Eve placed a hand on his forehead her eyes widening.

"Seth you're burning up!" Eve states making Sue rush over quickly feeling her youngest forehead.

"We need to call Sam." Sue says to Eve and the Swan looks at Sue confused.

"Why do we need to call Sam? Shouldn't we call a doctor?" Eve asks confused.

"Eve please trust me." Sue says her voice filled with pleading.

Eve nods her head and goes to the house phone dialing Sams number quickly.

"Sue, is everything alright?" A soft voice on the other side of the phone asks.

"It's Seth, he's burning up and Sue told me to call Sam." Eve says and she could hear bush voices on the other side of the phone.

"He's on his way."

Is all that was said before the line went dead.

"Let's lay you down on the couch." Eve says gently to Seth.

"Okay." He mumbles walking over to the couch letting Eve tuck him into a blanket.

"Here, this will help with the fever." Leah says handing her a cold washcloth.

Eve takes it and gently pressed it to Seth's forehead hoping that it would help calm him down.

"Maybe you have the flu." Eve suggests and Seth shakes his head.

"No, no it feels different. I feel different." Seth says making Eve frown at his words.

"Different how?"

"I don't know, just different." Seth whispers and Eve sighs kissing his forehead.

"It's going to be okay." Eve says gently making Seth smile lightly.

"Youre the best sister." Seth whispered tiredly making a small smile appear on Eves face.

"You're the best brother Sethy, try to get some rest." Eve says continuing to gently cloth his forehead with the cold washcloth.

Leah stood at the doorway watching the two and she couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of Eve. Eve always had a better relationship with Seth than she did, Leah didn't hate Eve for it god no. She just didn't understand how you biological baby brother could love Eve more than her, his biological sister.

Leah didn't know what was happening but she felt her body start to become hot also, she noticed it when she was talking to her mom about who would take her dads place on the council. Leah didn't know why the reservation still had an elderly council, it's not like much happens here.

"Leah? Are you okay?" Eve asks standing up noticing how Leah was shaking.

"I'm fine." She says and Eve looks at her concerned.

"Are you sure? Do you want to sit down?" Eve asks.

"Just leave me alone!" Leah yells making Eve flinch.

The front door opens and Sam, Jared, and Paul walk into the house their eyes widening seeing Leah's angry shaking body.

"Leah get outside." Sam says.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Leah growls angrily.

Jared quickly moved to Eve pulling her away and behind him where it is safe.

"What's happening?" Eve asks confused but Jared quickly shushed her gently.

"Leah honey please listen to him, he can help you." Sue pleads with her daughter.

"I don't need help!" Leah growls towards her mother and Sam grabs Leah quickly throwing her out into the front yard.

Jared and Paul followed quickly along with Sue and Eve. They didn't realize that Seth had just woken up and followed them outside until he wrapped his arms around Eve tightly.

"Eve I don't feel good." Seth whispered making Eve look at him worried. He still had a fever and she could tell his body was shaking slightly.

"Leah don't fight it." Sam says sternly and Eves eyes watched widely as she witnessed the women she thought of as an older sister turn into a wolf right before her eyes.

Cries left from Seth's mouth got her attention and she winced when his grip tightened around her waist.

"Seth? Seth what's wrong?" Eve asks concerned trying not to cry from the right grip Seth had on her.

"Seth let go!" Sue yells at her son as Eve let out a cry the same time Seth did as he held onto her tighter.

While Sam was with Leah, Jared and Paul quickly ran over to Eve and Seth.
Paul wraps his arms around Seth and uses his strength to pull him away from Eve while Jared pulled her into his arms.

Seth cried loudly and Paul threw him away from Sue and Eve making him transition into a wolf.

A sob left Eves mouth as Jared held her to his chest trying to keep her as calm as he could.

Sue was also crying at the fact both her children were now shapeshifters just a days after she had lost her husband.

"Are you okay?" Jared asks Eve but she didn't answer him making him worried.

"Eve are you okay?" Jared asks taking her face into his hands making her look at him.

"It hurts." Eve cries breaking Jared's heart.

"What baby? What hurts?" He asks quickly.

"My hip." Eve cried.

"Let's get her inside." Sue says ushering the two inside.

Jared knew Paul and Sam would be able to handle Leah and Seth, he was sure Sam called for Jacob and Embry to come help too.

Jared watched nervously as Eve laid down on the couch and Sue lifted up her shirt slightly and rolled down the sweatpants she was wearing.

Jared growled lowly seeing the dark bruises that were already showing on his imprints skin.

"Jared you need to call Carlisle." Sue says and he shakes his head. He did not want a leech anywhere near Eve.

"Jared we can't take her to the hospital, there will be to many questions." She says sternly and Jared sighs knowing she was right.

"What about Seth and Leah?" Eve cries.

Sue rests a hand on the girls forehead and rubs her thumb gently along the skin.

"They will be alright sweet heart, but right now you're hurt." Sue says gently making Eve cry harder.

"Jared now!"