33: cut the shit

irl and insta !

the gang were all at alisson's house cheering her up after her devastating break up with jayla.

gia and tate were by her side, indi was behind her rubbing her back, sierra had her head on the girl's lap and the boy were infront of her handing them the tissues.

"tell us what happened alisson, we're here to listen and help you" tate said pulling her in for a hug.

"well..."

FLASHBACK

"hey babe" alisson greeted her girlfriend with a kiss.

"hi"

ever since they got together, the relationship had just brung joy to alisson. it was hard for her to find someone that connected to her, trusted her and loved her unconditionally. when gianna and nick met jayla and heard she liked girls, they immediately matched her up with ali. when jayla asked the brunette girl out, she felt complete. she felt that jayla was the girl she was going to spend the rest of her life with. that all came into an end a couple of days ago when alisson found out that jayla was cheating on her with this girl named harper. this made alisson want to die. but since she knew before jayla admitted to it, she played it like nothing happened.

"how was ur day?"

"good until someone came back" she harshly replied.

she knew the 'someone' was her. she felt hurt that her girlfriend would say that. later on that night, she waited until jayla went to the bathroom to shower. as she heard the shower running, she took the advantage and unlocked the walton girl's phone.

as she looked threw the messages, alisson came across the text messages with a person named 'harper ❤️'

imessage
tuesday • 5:48 pm

harper ❤️
hey baby

jay 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
hii hru?

harper ❤️
great
but i could be better if i could see u 🥰

jay 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
me too
i just have to get rid of that latina bitch i'm with

harper ❤️
i thought u alr broke up with that

jay 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
nah our 4 month anniversary was two days ago and i couldn't do it
although i should've it would've been great to see her cry

harper ❤️
could u do it soon? i can't bare seeing you in secret anymore

jay 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
me too my love
im gonna do it tomorrow 🫶🏻

harper ❤️
please do
now i have to go
i love you ❤️

jay  👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
i love you too ❤️
seen