GLM 21

Allure adjusted the golden straps to her Chanel bag as she stepped on the escalator, she looked around the mall as the escalator took her to the 2nd level of the mall. She was with Maiya and of course they were going to Neiman's to perfume shop.

Maiya loved going to the mall, mostly because she gained content for her TikTok account. She had a whole page dedicated to being a "Stay at home girlfriend." And people loved it, she was living lavish at a super young age.

"You know your cousin Dm'd me trynna curse me out?" Maiya announced as they stepped off the escalator.

Allure's eyes widened before she kissed her teeth, "What she say?"

"Telling me imma young ass hoe, and I needa mind my business and not bring her or key up when I talk." Maiya went on, imitating Mel's voice.

"Girrrrrl." Allure said in a sing song voice, "I already told her she's misdirecting her anger." She added.

"Talkin bout mind my business, I told that ho see me when she drop." Maiya fussed, Allure looked at her noticing she no longer had a bob. She now had a deep side part leave out sew in, her baby hair were decorated soft and fluffy. Allure also noticed that she now had her lashes done.

"I value our friendship and all Lu, but I'm gone whoop your cousin ass." Maiya said as she sat on her on Allure's shoulder, Allure let out a laugh at how serious she was. Allure definitely did not blame her, Mel was on one lately and if Maiya didn't beat her ass, Allure probably would.

"Let me see the Dm." Allure demanded, Maiya unlocked her phone with her face before going to the Instagram app. She slid right for her message and scrolled a bit before handing Allure her phone.

MelRoseee
Mind your business little girl! You don't know me but running my fckn business down, I swear you don't want to get to know me cause I'll get out there w you bitch.

Bitch fuck you! I'll see you when you drop if it's a real problem, until then bitch worry about your LYING ass nigga.

Allure shook her head as she handed Maiya her phone back, one thing both girls had in common is they never hesitated to go back and forth with anybody. Allure knew that this situation would hit Instagram live very soon.

After dropping his song, Moo decided to post freestyles everyday just because

After dropping his song, Moo decided to post freestyles everyday just because. He didn't check his music stats, he knew once the labels started calling he was up up.

Without checking the stats, he still felt the love. People were tagging him in videos of them listening to his music. People he didn't even know at that, and he appreciated it more than they knew.

His phone glitched a bit before an incoming call came to his phone, he looked up at the monitor in his car to see that it was Allure.

"Wassup Tink." Moo greeted, he knew Allure had been at work for about 2 hours now—she called a bit earlier than normal, but he didn't think much of it.