Intro

As the lovely blurb stated (that I suck at writing), this book will hold all the extra/additional content that was in Shy Walking Shadows before I took it down. 

I had posted the book in a total of three places, yet it was only here that I could add all the artsy stuff (Mostly because here is where I'd gotten the idea from others, heh). A whole lot of time was spent coming up with all those chapter titles for those banners, not to mention making all of them, so them all going to waste just doesn't sit well with me. Posting them all one by one would be way too much, so I already have something else in mind. 

There was the intermissions, the banner art within them, and the info given at those times. That will also be here. The character list can be found too, the face claims, and the animal extras.

I will be gathering stuff from book 2 as well, at least everything that's been shared up to this point. Banners, info tidbits, intermissions, characters, etc. LitS won't be taken down for awhile yet, but I won't be posting anymore of it either. I had planned to originally, but I just wasn't getting the amount of feedback needed for it to continue.

 I had planned to originally, but I just wasn't getting the amount of feedback needed for it to continue