𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━ 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖞'𝖘 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
↳ 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖞'𝖘 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 . . .

              𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 morning, she still felt pretty exhausted from the evening before

              𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 morning, she still felt pretty exhausted from the evening before. She had been so excited when the date went well, but the fight with Conrad ruin her evening completely.

She just couldn't stand the new version the boy had become over the year. The two had been so close once, but now there seemed to be worlds between them.

As soon as the girl had put on her cloths, she quickly made her way downstairs, joining the other's in the kitchen.

Grace made her way past Conrad in silence. The brunette boy was ignoring her while he was concentrating on his breakfast as good as he could.

The teenage girl gave him a side glance, before she grabbed herself a bowl and filled it with some milk and cornflakes.

She had nearly finished get doing when suddenly, Belly rounded the corner and everyone in the kitchen flashed her a big smile. "Happy Birthday!"

The dark haired girl couldn't stop herself from smiling widely. Susannah streched her arms out, giving her a hug, "There's the birthday girl, looking like a vision in floral. Happy Birthday!"

Next up was Jeremiah, followed by Grace, Conrad and Steven, "Happy Birthday, Bells!"

"Now, Belly Button is getting old finally! Happy birthday!"

At last was their mum, who hugged her daughter tightly. Belly smiled at them excited, "Thanks everyone."

"You're Mickey Mouse pancakes are ready", her mother then told her happyly, but Belly's eyes widened and she stared stuttering. "Actually I'm not really, uh, hungry."

Her mother hesitated for a small moment, seeming disappointed, "Oh."

"Shall we open gifts?", Susannah questioned them, interrupting the awkward moment.

"Oh, you're gonna love mine", Jeremiah exclaimed, making Belly's smile reaper.

Grace smirked to herself as she watched the exchange between the two teenagers. But then her gaze wandered over to Conrad, who was just staring down at his breakfast again.