𝟒𝟔. ✭ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 ✭

"As grateful as I am for your hospitable mouth, I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline said return of obliging oral activities." His response isn't any surprise. Torey getting on his knees for any person would be a hard ask, not to mention putting a dick in his mouth while he's at it.

I lean against the kitchen sink and cross my arms with, "when I said I expect reciprocation I didn't mean that rhetorically. So, when I get you off I would at least expect the same curtesy in return." His lips purse as he eyes me in deliberation. I would never force Torey into any sexual situation but watching him ponder the idea of getting me off while currently stark-fucking-naked, in the kitchen no-less, is rather amusing. "You know what, Tor, forget about it." I push off the counter with a shrug. "I can handle myself better than you'd be able to anyway." The look of shock and disbelief on his face makes me wish I had a camera or something to capture it.

When I go to walk past him he places a firm hand on the center of my chest, "what did you just say?"

Cocking my head to the right, I meet his eyes. "The last I checked your hearing seemed to be perfectly fine."

"No, no. My hearing isn't impaired. I just want you to say that last bit again." When I cock a brow he reiterates, "Repeat. Yourself." 

"I said that you," I peel his large hand off of me, "would be too in your head to give me a decent erotic experience and, therefore, I can take care of myself. Plus, I've never had to beg someone for a sexual favor before and I'm not about to start making a habit of it. I can do better than that, thank you very much." I walk away from him but once I reach my bedroom I hear a knock at the front door. Letting out a frustrated breath I turn around and begin making my way toward it. A glance at the kitchen while I'm on my way reveals a flabbergasted but still very naked Torey. "Can you stop looking like someone slapped you in the face and put your damn underwear on, especially since it's most likely a family member of yours?"

"Shit. Right. Yeah. Let me just..." He visibly shakes himself out of whatever thought process he had been in the middle of.

I will never get over how self-absorbed that man is.

I wait until Torey covers himself up and then open the door. I'm met with Luke and Denver on the other side of it. My eyes travel over Denver's form and think of how Torey had inherited the same body just a tad bit bigger. 

"We were hoping we could have a chat with you and Torey about our upcoming trip." Luke's words have me opening up the door and gesturing for them to come inside. As they cross the threshold he continues, "we'll possibly be having a very satisfying appetizer before getting to the main course. The food pun was just for you." He gives me a grin and a wink.

"Speaking of satisfying, I hope we weren't interrupting anything," Denver wriggles a finger between Torey and I when he spots Torey's unclothed self. To my surprise Torey looks away instead of making a snappy retort.

"No, you're not," I interject, taking the attention off of him. "I was just debating if I had it in me to cook or if I just want to order out for the night. And Torey, well, he's just walking around in his skivvies, as usual."

"Just like his dad, always has been."

"Not that you ever complained about it."

"You must be magically forgetting when we first met, Den."

"Oh yes, when you were pretending not to like it." Denver throws a cheeky smirk at Luke and then brings his attention back to me. "Is your mind ever far away from food? I swear you're always talking about this or that food, cooking and shit. It's a good thing he can eat." He nods over to Torey.