CHAPTER- 6

________ ❤️❤️

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko taraashe
Meri nazar se tu zara, haaye re

Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai
Tujhko dikhaaun main zara, haaye re

Ik ankahi si daastaan daastaan
Kehne lagega aaina Subhanallah...

________ ❤️❤️
.

Next Morning...

Next Morning...

An alarm rang, jolting Ekansh awake, he sat up straight and rub his eyes for better view, he looks at his another side but frowned upon not finding Akshita, it was 5am and as much as he know she doesn't wake up this early, he look around and saw balcony's gate open, he stood up and moved towards the balcony to find her sleeping there.

'What suddenly got into her? Now madam can't even share a bed', He thought getting annoyed looking at her, without saying a word, he went out of the room for the gym after doing his morning routine.

Akshita wakes up feeling hot, she frowns looking at her surroundings but she remembers falling asleep looking at the sky.

She went inside and looked at the clock showing it still had time to wake up, she lay down on the bed not caring about the world.

She is the biggest sleepy head, but she will never accept it.

Time skip...

Ekansh was going towards his room after coming back from his gym when his mother stopped him.

"Ekansh, are you going to your room?" Rashmi asked

"Yes Mom! need something?" He asks her.

"No, just asking you to wake up Akshita, she asked me to wake her up early so she can see off Tara as she is going to her home for rituals" she said.

"There is something called Alarm, she doesn't have to disturb you for silly things" he said remembering the place she was sleeping.

"I know, but she is a big sleepy head, either someone wakes her up or she will wake up at her usual time." Rashmi chuckled to which Ekansh raised his eyebrow getting new information about his Wife.

He nodded and move towards his room after entering the room he looks at her who was sleeping on the bed in Don't know which position', he sighed and come towards her.

'Wait how will I wake her up?'

'Suno? Yukk not my type, think something else Ekansh'

'Hello? Nahh!'

'Let me call her name, No I never talked to her by calling her name it's new for me'

He was deciding how to call her but he didn't get anything.

Preparing himself he calls her name.

"Ak.. Akshita!" He called her Name.

'Why did I stutter?' he thought.

Not getting any reply he again calls her.

"AKSHITA!" He said louder but still she didn't move an inch.

He tried to remove her quilt but she was wrapped in it.

He held the quilt from one side and pull it towards him but Akshita clung it tightly towards her in sleep

He looks at her in disbelief.

"Akshita wake up, it's getting late!! Don't you want to see off Tara?" He said pulling the comforter.