Kara hates yoga (smut)

You haven't even locked your door yet.
You turn around to fiddle clumsily with your keys and feel her arms wrap around you, one reaching for a nipple to tug at roughly over your far too thick top, the other moving to cup you through your jeans, applying enough pressure for your legs to give out. She held you up with her strength.
'Fuck me Kara.' You whine, the key finally turning and you stumble to face her.
The blue eyes you fell for are black, her lip caught between teeth.
'You drive me crazy.' She whispered, her fingers hooking through your jean buckles to pull your hips flush to hers.
You leant forward slowly and bit her bottom lip, replacing her own teeth with yours and shivering at the needy whine.
You quickly licked into her mouth, your tongue engulfed by the heat and met by hers.
She moaned and the resulting vibration sent furious bolts of electricity to your clit.
'Bedroom. Now.' You mumbled into her mouth.
'No. Here.' She replied, using the hand not grasping at your chest to grab your wrist, moving your hand for you to the front of her dress and under it.
Your brain swirled dangerously as you felt the slick through her thong.
'You're so wet.' You breathed out.
She groaned and your own wetness flooded your pants at the roll of her hips into your hand.
'Please.' She hissed, her hips unrelenting as you stayed unmoving.
Your fingers twitched as your brain gently came back from its original malfunction and she squeezed your bicep in anticipation.
'Okay. Okay baby.' You whisper into her cheek, where you place a sloppy kiss before sliding her drenched underwear to the side, taking a second to admire just how much wetness had gathered there, and plunging two fingers into her open entrance.
'Fuck. Fuck.' She stutters, her head rolling onto your shoulder as she grabs onto your back.
You gently push them in and out, gawking at the way she's hardly resisting two, pushing three in quickly after.
'Rao.' She moans into your skin, her hot breath tickling your flushed body.
You pick up the pace as her body falls more slack in your hands, her legs already trembling and her walls tight.
You press your thumb to her clit, feel it throb once, twice, then she's falling off the edge, a silent scream caught in her throat as you pepper soft kisses on her chest and hold her up.
A moan of your name pierces the air and god you've missed this.
She trembles and you gently manoeuvre to your bedroom and place her down, before draping yourself over her.
After a minute, she nuzzles into your neck and makes a move to remove your top.
You let her, taking off her dress in return.
She looked up at you with shining eyes and you grinned.
'I love you.' She whispers, her hands soft and persistent as she unbuttons your jeans.
'I love you.' You roll off to fully undress, and watch as she shimmies out of her bra and underwear.
You lay back down on top of her, wrapping your arms around her waist and burrowing into her neck.
'Charlotte never made me cum.' She breathed into your ear.
'Really? But you're like the most sensitive-'
'I know. I'm only sensitive with you. I only cum with you. I think being in love with you ruined it for me with anyone else. Including myself.' She revealed.
You let out a gentle whine.
'I cant touch myself without thinking of you.' You positively ignite at the way her hips grind into yours.
Her hand rugs at your hair and you follow it, making you face to face.
Your noses touch and you melt into the fragile rhythm her hips are creating on your thigh.
You move a leg over hers, grinding down on her muscular leg and grunting at the brush of her skin on your clit.
'I couldn't smell you on my sheets and I spiralled for a day.' You admitted in a breathy whimper, your hips pushing down faster and heavier, the heat pooled in your stomach spreading quickly.
'I love you. I love you so much.' Kara's own hips were much the same.
'Fuck I love you Kar.' You kissed her then, sloppy and all consuming and delicious.
Your clit was pulsing and your body was racing.
'I'm so close.' Kara moaned.
'Same.'
'Touch me.' She commanded.
You shakily reached the apex of her thighs and rubbed her clit hard and fast. She wailed and shook against you as her orgasm flew through her.
You watched in awe as her eyes screwed shut, and her hips thrust onto your hand.
'Rao. Fuck. Fuck.' She chanted, her body arched into yours.
You slid a hand around her and hugged her to you as her orgasm tapered off.
'You- you haven't even cum yet.' She nudged you drowsily as you let her body fall onto the bed softly.
You didn't reply, only took her limp hand in yours and pushed it to trace up your thigh.
'Oh.' She whispered harshly as her fingers trailed your cum over your skin.
'You looked too beautiful. I couldn't help myself.' You lazily brought her hand up to your mouth and sucked on her fingers.
Kara watched with a broken breath and curled into you.
'I need a power nap. Then I'm riding those exact fingers.' She threw herself around you.
'For a superhero your stamina is poor.' You chuckle as she slaps your shoulder.
'Shut up. You give very intense orgasms.' She swats you again as you laugh.
'Only intense for the girl I'm intensely in love with.' You smile into her hair as she squeezes you.
'Careful, if you keep saying things like that you'll be stuck with her forever.' She mumbled, her grin felt against you.
'Just what I'm aiming for.'

Been too long since I gave you some of this. I've missed you all. Comment what you want to see next.