Secrets- Robin

Requested by: lookatmefkonme

________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV: 

I got one of my favorite outfits on, and smiled at myself in the mirror. My friend group, and secret crush Robin Arellano, were having a movie night tonight to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, one of Robin and Vance's favorite movies. 

The others didn't love it, but they didn't exactly have a choice considering they were begged and bribed. My best friend, Donna, and girlfriend of Finn, was supposed to pick me up and we can ride together. 

Moments later I heard a knock on my door, which I happily went and answered. "Heyy y/n! Ready to go?" Donna asked, and I nodded. We both then got on our bikes and rode over to Billy's house, where we were watching the movie. 

Billy insisted on having it at his house, mostly because he scares really easily and wanted to snuggle up to his dog, which h/g/n (his gfs name) wasn't very thrilled about. Did I mention this was practically date night? Yea guess not. 

When we arrived everybody was already on the couch, arguing with Griffin who was hoarding the bowl of popcorn. I set my stuff down and sat by Robin, and Donna sat by Finney. We all started the movie, with Billy and Finn already freaking out by the opening scene. 

Everybody was cuddled up, watching the people get absolutely axe murdered. It was an entire binge night, and this was only the first movie, supposed to be followed by Carrie and Halloween. 

Halfway through the movie, and Billy was already screaming bloody murder. Griffin looked frozen in fear, Finney was passed out on Donna's lap, Vance was laughing, and me..oh my gosh. I was holding hands with Robin Arellano in secret, under the blanket. 

I practically felt my throat close up, Donna was on the other side of me, and would have questioned me, and she wanted to. She just didn't want to wake up the adorable sight of a sleeping Finney. 

"You okay hermosa/hermoso?" Robin asked, and I nodded. That was when Bruce's girlfriend noticed. She looked at me, a questioning look on her face. I motioned that I would tell her after, and she shrugged and went back to the movie. 

By the time The Texas Chainsaw Massacre finished, Finn and Billy had already passed out for the night, which was good because they were the most afraid. We then moved on to Carrie, which I doubted was as scary. 

I was wrong. 

As we watched, my eyes went over towards the other side of the couch. Now Donna, Billy's gf, Griffin, and Griffin's gf were asleep. I was still holding Robin's hand comfortably, as we watched Carrie go on her murderous spree. 

Now almost everybody was asleep, and we started Halloween. The remaining people were me, Robin, Vance, Bruce, Vance's girlfriend, and Bruce's girlfriend. The movie started, and halfway through Bruce and his girlfriend were asleep. 

The movie was playing, and it was around 2:30AM. It was a good movie, and I was getting really into it, when I felt a weight drop to my shoulder. I looked over, and noticed it was Robin, who was now passed out asleep. 

I smiled to myself, as Vance's girlfriend gave me a thumbs up. She seemed to have noticed my half-flirting with Robin, although I assumed she wouldn't exactly care. Vance's girlfriend was never really into relationships or that sort of drama. Or drama at all. 

I began to become tired as well, and leaned my head against Robin's. I tried to stay awake as the movie only had half an hour left, but soon fell asleep. 

Holding my soulmate's hand.