26 | ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You rose up from your bed with sweat rolling down your forehead and dripped off your chin. You attempted to steady your ragged breathing, putting a hand over your chest and took big slow breaths.

Another one of your trances, but this time, it was a dream. A really suffocating one at that.

You turned around to wake up the man beside you, only for your hand to come in contact with a really soft pillow instead, with the blanket covering it. You tensed up, furrowing your eyebrows together in confusion. Your hand moved to grip the blanket and pulled it off the bed.

Ike was gone.

You sluggishly stood up, your feet coming in contact with the cold tiles of the floor, making you shiver. You looked around the dark room, looking if Ike was just somewhere relaxing or doing something, until you noticed the light going through the gap under the door of the bathroom.

You strutted to the bathroom door, stopping in front of it to knock. "...Ike? You in there?" You called out, leaning your ear on the wooden door. You were met by silence, making you even more worried and confused. You took a deep breath in, and exhaled, before you slowly twisted the doorknob, opening it.

You were met with the sink faucet left running on, but no Ikey to be seen. Although, there is something strange on the floor. It was a metal cover, and you definitely knew where that is for.

You crouched down, noticing that there was an opened vent under the bathroom countertop. You bit your lip, contemplating whether if you should go or not. You stood up, looking out the bathroom. You looked at the front door that led to the hallway, which was already locked, looked at the camera's in the room and lastly looked at the clock.

3:04 am.

You didn't know how long Ike's been gone, but if he's not back by 4 am, you're going into that vent. But for now, you have to stay in the room in order to avoid getting the people monitoring the cameras suspicious. Pretty sure the conversation from earlier already got them suspicious though.

You went back in your bed, nervously fiddling with your fingers and bit your lip, almost peeling the skin of it. You looked at the blinking lights of the cam not so far from where the bed was, glaring at whoever was behind that screen.

You listened to the clock ticking, hearing it fill up the eerie silence in the room, and slowly, you fell into another trance.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"Do you mind telling what you're feeling, (name)?"

You saw Himeru and yourself seated, talking to eachother. Your perspective was like this on every trance. You'd see yourself doing things in another body, like you weren't taking control of your own anymore. Like you were watching from another person's body, and not your own.

You were looking down on your lap while fiddling with your fingers, like you were contemplating something.

"I feel dizzy. And confused." You answered.

You were confused as to why you were casually having a talk with the bastard after what he did. What did he do to you? If this was a future memory displaying, you need to know when it'll happen. Maybe you can stop the events happening in your trances if you get enough knowledge of what your trance is showing you.

Himeru nodded, sipping on his drink. "Do you remember any past events..? What you did yesterday for example." He questioned again, and you saw yourself shake your head as a response.