six

"Do you guys have everything set up?" I ask the band while going over towards them. It's New Years Eve and we're at the bar.

Cody is letting them perform tonight and they actually have a decent crowd show up.

I posted one of their performances on tik tok and it got ten thousand likes in two hours.

Peyton and Zander are working with me behind the bar. Luke took off so he could go to Sam and Colby's party.

He wanted to go with Stas which makes sense. He tried to tell me he didn't have to go but I wanted him to have fun.

Zander's working tonight for extra money and Cody said it was cool.

All the boys nod their head towards me. "Yeah, can I get water before we start?" Kaiden asked.

I smiled and nodded my head. I went over to the bar to get Kaiden water.

They're super nervous for this gig. They've been praciting for the past few days.

I haven't told them about me getting drunk and calling Colby. Peyton would just get pissed off at me.

It's just something I don't want to tell anyone. I grab a couple water bottles and hand them to the boys.

They were starting in ten minutes so they're tuning everything up. "How nervous are they?" Peyton asked when I came to the bar.

"They won't admit it, but yeah. You should've seen them yesterday when they were practicing." I think back.

Zander looks at me like I'm crazy. "I model and go back to Australia for a week to come back to you managing a band."

I just shrug while looking at him. It is crazy while thinking about it.

I can't believe they're letting me manage their band. And they're super cool about it.

Even though I've been their manager, they still treat me as a friend.

I'm happy they don't treat me any differently. Once people started flowing in, they started talking to their crowd.

They started explaining how they're going to do a mixture of covers and their own songs.

They started playing the music and they're really good. They sound good in here too.

We have a photographer here so we could post the pictures on instagram.

Everyone that was here in the crowd seemed to be enjoying it. They would come get their drinks of choice and then go back to listen.

I haven't seen it this crowded in here in a long time. As I stood behind the bar, listening to the music, Cody walked over towards me.

"This was an amazing idea. We should've done this a long time ago." He boasted.

I smiled as I looked over at the boys playing. They seem to really be enjoying themselves.

Logan looked over at me as he sang into the microphone. He started smiling towards me as I did the same.

It's crazy how fast Logan and I became friends. My guard is still up with him, but he's proved how nice of a dude he is.

I'm not saying I would date the dude, cause I wouldn't, but I'm happy he's in my life, he's a good friend.

Throughout the night, I would leave the bar to check on the guys. They really seemed to be enjoying themselves.

They did get a couple bathroom and water breaks. Logan literally was glowing, he was talking about how amazing it is up there.