Mamoru Vs Iris

Iris swung her giant tree arm in a horizontal manner towards Mamoru who easily jumped over it as he ran towards his opponent. Iris retracted her giant arm, although she didn't turn it back into her usual fleshy arm and she pointed her palm directly at Mamoru.

His eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do and tried to dodge to the left, but failed as her arm once again extended and became bulky as it shot forward towards him. He did manage to avoid getting hit directly, but she managed to slam that giant arm against his right shoulder so he was sent flying back, only stopping when his back greeted a large tree behind him.

Quickly getting up, Mamoru charged forward as Iris raised the giant tree arm into the air and prepared to slam it down onto him like a hammer with a smirk on her face.

However, Mamoru saw a chance as he returned Iris's smirk with his own. She brought the giant tree arm down, but right before it hit Mamoru he dodged to the side as it slammed into the ground with such force that the ground cracked.

She then swung it towards his side, just as Mamoru had expected and just as he had hoped.

As it was about to hit the right side of his body and most likely send him flying, Mamoru stopped running, quickly put his foot under her giant tree arm and spun his body around in such a manner that thanks to his foot and the velocity the arm was moving at, the giant tree arm was pushed upwards and to the side as Iris stumbled trying to stop the velocity with her own strength. Which clearly was difficult for her as the velocity she tried to hit Mamoru with was incredibly high.

You can imagine it like a giant rocket balloon coming towards you, even if it has a high velocity, you'd be able to grab it by it's side and push it away from you. This of course wasn't as easy to accomplish as this wasn't a giant balloon but a tree arm with probably the weight of a small car coming towards him. But Mamoru thought the comparison worked well enough.

Iris attempted to retract her giant arm into something smaller before Mamoru reached her, but the white haired boy wasn't going to allow that as he charged at her with incredible speed.

He had many options here, he could punch her, grab her, tackle her, even kick her! But, Mamoru decided to use the most rational option out of the attacks he could use.

A dropkick.

And so he jumped and used his legs to hit Iris right in the chest, sending her flying a good distance away.

Zuri: Wh-What the hell are you doing?!

Mamoru looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

Mamoru: What?

She looked angry, why? Mamoru had no idea...

Zuri: Have you never heard of holding back on a girl?!

Mamoru blankly stared at her for a moment before looking down and chuckling to himself for a moment, before Zuri could even question his chuckle he looked back up at her and using his hand, pulled his hair back while proudly stating...

Mamoru: Zuri, I am a man of true gender equa-

Before he got to finish that sentance though, thanks to his incredible hearing, he heard something coming towards him at fast speeds.

So he looked back at where he had dropkicked Iris and saw something about to hit him in the face, so on instinct he moved his head to the side, but whatever had tried to hit him had managed to slice a part of his skin on his head off.

On guard, he looked at the being as he quickly realized who it was. Honestly, he was glad that he could finally see her Mabeast transformation.

 Honestly, he was glad that he could finally see her Mabeast transformation