Half Goddess Reader

A loud noise stirred you from your slumber, you cringed and looked around seeing the usual dark cell walls.
It had been about three days since you'd been kidnapped.
You guessed they must have been human traffickers that were going to sell you.
Some of the men had said they were just waiting to sell you.
You heard foot steps and shook your head.

"No, they aren't here. It's not real, it's just a nightmare." You whispered to yourself holding your head and rocking back and forth.

"You've got the money." You heard a voice say as you looked up to see one of the criminals and two new people.
One with an Irish accent and one small woman.

"Come on girl, don't make this hard." He said opening the cell, he came in as you cried in fear.
He yanked you up and handcuffed your hands together in front of you.
They pulled you out as you did your best to not cry.
They led you out of the awful place, you did your best to not look around at the other victims.
Finally you were outside, you shielded your eyes from the harsh light.
They directed you to a car as you saw the door open and a man step out.

"I'm sure these hand cuffs aren't necessary." He said as your eyes widened, the Irish man unrestrained you and you ran forward.

"Arthur!" You shouted running forward and hugging him, he chuckled and hugged you back.

"Y/N, I'm glad I found you." He said as you let your tears stream freely.

"They hurt me." You cried out as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I know, I'm sorry it took me so long." He whispered as you hid your face on his chest.
Arthur was an old friend, well friend probably wasn't the right word but it was the only thing that came close to describing what he was to you.
Once upon a time he was your fathers avatar. Khonshu wasn't very fond of you, a half human half god that was his causing hadn't been taken lightly from the gods.
He usually blamed you for your existence.
You escaped him after Arthur broke free of his grip, then you tried your best to live a normal life.
Normal wasn't really an option though.

"A-Are you with Khonshu?" You whispered pulling away as he looked down at you.

"No, don't worry. He's nowhere near us. Let's get you home okay?"

After a long car trip and a flight, you were in London with Arthur.
He told you that's where he lived now.
You were beyond exhausted but he insisted on showing you his new home and what he had built.

"You're a follower of Ammit?" You questioned as you walked through the small village with your arm linked with Arthur's.

"Yes, were you ever fortunate enough to meet her?" He asked as you shook your head.

"No, she was imprisoned before I was born. You replied making him nod in response.
He explained his plan to you, if you were being honest you didn't agree with it.
But in life you'd learnt to just keep your mouth shut.
Arthur made sure you'd had enough to eat before he showed you to where he slept, there was a room across from his luckily.

"Get some rest, I'll come get you in the morning." He said before leaving you alone.
You sighed and collapsed onto the bed, you thought you'd escaped all of this shit.
Some part of you questioned if Arthur had always been keeping tabs on you. 
You couldn't be bothered to question, you just wanted to sleep.

You woke the next morning before Arthur was awake, you decided to sneak out and go for a walk around the village.

"This is where Khonshu said he would be." You heard a voice say as you quickly hid behind a building.
You peaked out to see a short brunette man walking around.
You looked up and saw the last being you wanted to see.
Your father.