050 - Team Silary

(050 - Team Silary)

This chapter is dedicated to Glowree_20, __toyosi, and Temi (I couldn't get her username). They celebrated their birthday on the 20th of this month, just ten days ago. Happy Belated Birthday Girls ❤️✨.

I'm not done with the project I took this small hiatus for, but I rounding up. Don't worry, I won't go away for one month again, but updates will be coming steadily-ish till I'm done.

Mehn, everyone wanted to finish Kizito in the last update. And I get it. I actually get it. Dude is doing like someone they have cooked efo for😂. He might piss you off more in the update sha.

Fighting!

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈(Simisola André Jordan)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈
(Simisola André Jordan)

There was just one day of the week students of Crestview looked forward to the most. Friday. Not because school closed earlier on that day than every other day of the week, but also because it was the official sports day of the school.

Today was that day, and the whole SS3 block was in a frenzy because of it. I can't count the number of times teachers have come up here, warning us to keep it down because the junior classes were preparing for their first term exam. An exam we weren't participating in because we were in a terminal class and all our exams were external.

That's exactly why we were making a hell of a noise, of course. No exams.

After five or six warnings from teachers and one threat from Sir Isaac himself, the block began to clear out and everyone started moving to the Sports Complex, where their noise will know no bounds.

That's also where I was preparing ready to go.

Unlike most of my classmates that looked forward to Friday because it was the only day of the week they got to wear mufti and show off the latest designer sweatshirt, hoodie, joggers, and kicks, I looked forward to Friday because it was the most eventful day of the week for me. The busiest.

It was the only day of the week I got to take a breather off class, the only day of the week I got to train. Training at home has been easier for me because Dad was hardly around now, but it was still nothing compared to training in school. The pool at home wasn't Olympics standard so I couldn't challenge myself in a pool like that.

Plus, we have no gym at home. Crestview did, and I haven't been to that gym since the paragon. I needed to work out, let go of some steam... busy my mind so that I won't think about Hilary too much, especially now that I was in the same vicinity as she was.