Chapter 40

He stands still, trying to grasp and gather himself when Sana slowly walks upto him..

Taking his face in between her hands, she asks..."Numb?!"

He keeps gazing at her without uttering a word! His tears are speaking louder than any action!

"Nehi rote bubba! Dekho, jo aap ko chahiye tha, we are on this already! We will be carrying our love in our arms soon!".. she smiles endearingly at him..

He bites his lips, trying hard to control his outburst, yet losing it badly before her devotion being all overwhelmed!

She wipes his flowing tears with her saree..."Main janti thi, trust me I was very much aware of this reaction! This is exactly why I wanted to make it more special!"

He nods his head, kissing her hands, not being sure of his reactions..

"Kuch tou boliye na Sidharth! I am dying to hear something from you!"

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.."Thank you!".. he murmurs..

"Phir tou mujhe bhi thanks bolna chahiye! Hai na?!".. she replies smiling at him adorably..

"You have just lifted a giant stone, a guilt from my heart baby!! You have given me everything! I.. I am all speechless now!".. he almost whispers, moving closer to her, not caring about the crowd around..!

"Awww...!"... She caresses his cheek lovingly..

"May I get a hug?! Mere andar na kuch ho raha hai! I need you! Please?!"... He pleads..

She opens her arms to let him in..! He reclines and almost holds her into a bone crushing hug..!

"I love you..! Thank you for giving me the peace I was craving for!"

"Baby..sab dekh rahe hai..kya sochenge? Kaisa rondu husband hai mera!"

Tara on the other side is getting super impatient..

"Mama, first of all tou Happy Birthday..! Secondly, thank me too, I had to be with your wife 24/7 to do this..! Moreover, homework na karne ki wajah se mujhe daant bhi padi hai school mein! Still I didn't give up and helped your wife all through! And look at you both, thank you tou dur ki baat hai, ek bar kisine mere taraf dekha bhi nehi! Bhalai ka zamana hi nehi raha!".. Tara scoffs sarcastically.. 😅

Sidharth pulls himself back from her embrace, walks upto Tara and kneels down before her..
"I am proud of you beta! Thank you!"... He holds her into a hug..

"Oh! God! Ab itni bhi achhi nehi hoon main!"..😅

This finally cracks Sidharth and others into a laughter..

"Waise Mama, I am proud of you as well! Pucho kyun?!"... Tara whispers into his ears..

"Kyun?"..he asks smiling..

"I thought I would have to play solo in this generation if guys don't go for a second and real honeymoon! Lekin aapne tou kamal hi kardiya!".. 🤣

Sidharth pinches her cheeks and bursts into a laughter again!

"Thank you bachha for the acknowledgement!".. he replies sarcastically..

"Hehe! Mention not!"

"Yeh kya bol rahi hai tujhe Sid?".. asks Snigdha from the other side curiously..

"Woh main bol rahi thi that Mama is very lucky to have such a good, sorted and beautiful wife Mumma!".. Tara replies instead..

"Haan wahi!".. replies Sidharth after her.. 😆

Mom comes forward to convey her blessings for the couple..
"Congratulations bacchon! And Happy birthday beta! May God showers his blessings on you both always!".. she opens her both arms to hold them into hugs from either sides..

"Ok ok.. abhi let's enjoy, bohot ho gayi yeh rona dhona! It's time to celebrate guys!"... says Snigdha..

******************

Back home..

Sidharth is laying down, resting his head on her lap while Sana is running her fingers softly through his hair..

"Baby change nehi karoge aap?"

"Hmm.. karlunga.."..he turns his face back to her stomach and places soft kisses on it..

"Tu nehi janti tune mujhe aaj kya de diya hai Sana! You have permanently taken me out of a zone where I was caged for years!"..he cups her face..

She smiles lovingly at him..

"How can I love you any more baby?!".. his eyes glisten again..

"Just love me as much! Kafi hai mere liye!".. she kisses on his forehead..

"When did you get to know that you are carrying? And how did you find out?".. he asks..

"Parso jab audition dene gayi thi, I was feeling very drowsy! Baad mein, I threw up twice and mereko kuch bhi khane ka maan nehi kar raha tha! Later, ghar wapas aate hi I realized that my period has skipped! Main aapko phone karke batana chahti thi but then again I thought..'if this actually comes true then this news would be the biggest gift for you!'.."

"Phir..?"

"Phir kya..that same day I went to a store to get a test kit and the next morning I checked and found myself pregnant! Then after you left for the office, I went for a proper pregnancy test. Later in the evening, main bahar hi thi, when I got my reports online..baas!"

"Smart baba! But I wonder how did you even manage to hide this from me for 24 hours?!"

"Hayeee kasam lage Sidharth! Main mar rahi thi andar se! Aisa lag raha tha ki agar nehi bataungi tou shayed pata nehi kya ho jayega mere sath! Aap jab ghar wapas aye tou I was like getting more restless! But at the same time, I desperately wanted to break this news in the best way, so managed!"

"Awww...Mera bachha!"... He pulls her face down to peck her lips..

"Lekin baby...Kal raat I went pretty wild while having sex! It could have been harmful!"

"Relax! I was aware na! I didn't let you crush weight at all! Our positions were safe!"

"Areh wah! Sare research and all are done by my biwi already?!".. he exclaims..

"Certainly!".. she winks..

"Achha sun, ab seriously sochte hai iske bare mein! Snighi Di ki ek friend hai jo bohot achhi gynaecologist hai. We can consult her..".. he suggests..

"Sure..!"

"Ok perfect.. I will take a day off tomorrow and we will do the needful.."

Sana feels extremely happy and content seeing him so excited for the journey! Sidharth on the other side is still in a daze, thinking about a life he has always dreamt of! He is no more in pain rather he feels he is the blessed one now! 🧿♾️❤️

Kash... 💔