chapter 148

"Is As going home with us?" Ervin ask. He can't quite says Elias so he says As which the whole family finds amusing. He's sitting on the bed next to me while I have Elias in my arms.

It's the next day now and the Shins came to visit me and the baby. They said their congratulations and decided to give us privacy. Ryujin informed them that she'll drop off the kids later. She did find it funny that they all came because we live near each other so they'll able to see us right away when we go home, probably tomorrow.

"Elias and I have to stay another night then we will be home" I answer Ervin.

"I don't like As. I like Egg. He looks like an egg" Ervin comments.

"You can call him Egg" Ryujin states and I glare at her but I can't do anything because Ervin likes it better.

"I'll allow you to call him Egg but when he's older and he decides he doesn't like being called that then we respect it, okay?" I say and he nods his head.

I notice that Eva is staring at Elias without saying anything. Is she not happy?

"Eva, whats wrong?" I ask and Ryujin, while carrying Elias, looks at her too.

"I'm sad" she sighs.

"Why?"

"I wanted a baby sister but it's okay. I'll still love Egg" she says.

"So is everyone here gonna call the new baby Egg except me?" I ask.

"It's a cute name" Ryujin smiles and I shake my head.

"Egg is easier and Egg is delicious. Elias is what happened to Egg when you pooped him out" Eva states.

Ryujin holds her tighter as she laughs. These kids, I swear. They're so innocent but so savage.

"Do you want to hold Egg?" Ryujin ask Eva and she happily nods her head.

Ryujin puts her down on the armchair that's in the room and places a pillow on her lap then she takes Elias from me. She walks to Eva and carefully places him on top of the pillow and guides Eva's hands to hold him properly.

"He's so tiny" Eva says in a baby voice.

"I want to hold him too!" Ervin jumps off the bed but falls on his butt because the bed is a little too high.

He runs to Ryujin and pulls on her shirt.

"After Eva, okay? Then it will be your turn but you have to be gentle" Ryujin says and he happily nods his head while watching Eva hold Elias.

I watch them with my heart feeling full.

"Ryuda?" Eva looks up at Ryujin.

"Are you gonna love Egg more than us?" She ask.

"Why do you ask that?" I ask before Ryujin can answer.

I go into a panic because I thought she didn't really remember Dana that much. Does she know that something that she hasn't been telling us?

"Because he's cuter and can easily break like an actual egg" Eva answers and I let of a sigh of relief. I'm not ready to tell her about Dana quite yet.

Ryujin smiles at her, "Just because baby Egg is here, it doesn't mean that my love for you and your brother are gonna change. I have plenty of love to give all three of you. Have I done or say anything to make you think that way? I don't think that's the real reason why you asked that."

Ryujin surprises me with her question. I didn't think about asking specific questions like that. It didn't cross my mind that maybe she might have done something to Eva for her to think like that. Her way of thinking surprises me and I admire that she's not afraid to confront that. I would have been too scared to find out the answer.