Yandere Mk

The way they held you was so soft, yet so safe.
You'd never felt affection like theirs before.
Marc woke up in the middle of the night hearing your small whimpers, he knew you were having another nightmare.
After all he had rescued you from a sex trafficker, but he could never let you go after that. None of them could. Their obsession kept you safe.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm here." He whispered pressing a kiss to your forehead as you whined and opened your eyes.

"Please, stop." You whispered as he slowly ran his hand through your hair.

"You're here with me, baby. I've got you." He whispered as you looked up at him with teary fear filled eyes.

"Marc?" You asked as he smiled and ran his hand over your cheek.

"Yeah, baby. It's me, you were having a bad dream." He said as you nodded and hid your face in his chest.

"Don't go, please." You muttered quietly as he kissed your head again.

"I'm not going anywhere baby."

--

You woke up the next morning and groaned rubbing your head.
You looked around to see Marc wasn't there.
You stood up and looked around seeing he wasn't anywhere.
You found a note on the table saying 'just getting some food, stay here I'll be back soon baby.'
You rubbed your eyes and grabbed a coat and some shoes.
You wanted to find him or even just go for a bit of a walk.
The last three weeks you hadn't left the apartment.
You grabbed the keys and locked up before leaving.
Marc had told you to not leave but you weren't going to go far.
You made it outside to see the morning sun and looked around at all the people going about their days.

"What is she doing out?" Jake said as Marc looked up to see you standing out in front of their building.
Jake quickly took over and ran over to you.

"Mi amor! What are you doing? Get back inside." Jake scolded as you looked up in fear as he grabbed your arm.
He dragged you inside and into the elevator.

"I just wanted to get some fresh air or go for a walk." You muttered as he sighed angrily.
He kept quiet until the elevator opened and he dragged you out.

"Stop, please. You're hurting me." You cried out, his grip on your arm already causing a bruise.
He threw you inside making you trip and fall to the floor.

"We told you to not leave!" He shouted as you flinched and looked up at him in fear.

"You have no idea what could happen to you out there! Learn to listen!" He shouted as you felt tears stream down your face.

"I'm sorry, please. I won't do it again, I promise. Please don't punish me." You whispered as you began to sob.
You covered your face and sobbed while you were still on the floor.
Jake was too angry to handle this.

"Love, it's okay." You heard Steven say as you looked up.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to go out and find you." You whispered through your tears as he knelt beside you.

"It's okay sweetie, you didn't know that's all. We just don't want you going out because it's not safe. Jake got scared and that made him act out in anger, it's just because we care about you so much baby. I'm so sorry he scared you." He said reaching up to wipe away your tears.

"Are you going to punish me?" You asked as he leant forward and kissed your forehead.

"No, love. You won't be punished. But I need you to understand that you can't leave without us okay?" Steven said as you wiped your nose and nodded.

"I understand." You responded making him smile.

"Good girl. Jake will calm down, baby. In the mean time I'll take care of you."