34

Colby's POV

I kept a close eye on Julia all night, making sure that she was safe as she drank her problems away.

I knew she wasn't used to drinking or getting drunk so I made sure to drink less so I could watch out for her.

I thought it was adorable how giggly she got while being intoxicated. It's like she left her bitchy persona with her sobriety.

"Can we go home now?" Julia slurred as she looked up at me with hooded eyes. "Yeah." I said then looked up at the guys.

"I'm taking Julia back, stay out as long as you want." I said then handed Sam the extra room key.

It might have been close to 2am but I knew that this was just beginning of the night for the others.

"Alright, don't have too much fun and wear a condom." Sam said as I chuckled.

As much as I wanted to fuck Julia, there was no way I would do it while she was wasted like this.

"Come on, then." I said and wrapped my arm around Julia, leading her through the crowd.

When we got outside, I called an Uber.

"Did you have fun?" I asked as Julia leaned against me. "Mhm. S'much fun." She said then hiccuped.

"Good." I said then wrapped her in my arms. She was trembling from the chill in the air but she wasn't complaining about it being cold so maybe she was just super drunk.

When the Uber got here I helped her get the car then slid in next to her.

"Bellagio?" The Uber driver asked as I nodded. "Yep." I said as Julia rested her head on my shoulder.

"So much fun." She mumbled and traced the buttons of my shirt with her finger. "I'm glad you had fun." I said as she looked up at me and giggled.

"Thanks for taking me." She said with glossy eyes. I couldn't tell if she meant taking her to party with us, or taking her from her family.

If it was the latter one, then she had been drinking way too much.

"Mhmm." I mumbled and looked out the window.

When we got to the hotel I got Julia out of the car and helped her inside.

"Can we get a snack?" She asked as we started going towards the elevator.

"Yeah, I'll get room service. We gotta get up to the room though." I said as she giggled. "Ooookay." She hummed then leaned on me again.

I got us up to the room then led her into our bedroom.

"G'night." Julia said then flopped onto the bed. "I thought you wanted a snack." I said as she giggled, closing her eyes.

"I want to wear comfier clothes to bed." She said as I nodded. "Here." I said then went over to the bag I packed her and grabbed a tshirt and pair of shorts.

"Thanks." She said then stood up only to stumble forwards.

"Woah. I gotcha." I said and caught her by the waist, holding her up.

"Let me help you." I said then slowly unzipped her dress. She looked up at me with glassy drunken eyes as I carefully pulled the dress off of her.

I wasn't worried about her sleeping in her bra and underwear so I left those on and carefully put the tshirt on her.

"You're not bad." She said as I pushed her shoulders down so she would sit on the bed. "Huh?" I asked and crouched down, putting the shorts on her.

"You're not bad." She repeated then hiccuped. "Now I know you've drank too much." I said and went to grab my own comfortable clothes.