Doe is just so cute!

"Your taking what I just told you very well."

"I just can't see a reason to be upset! I mean it's definitely shocking to learn. But I don't mind too much after all I got to meet you!"

Doe said hugging lexa.

He believed her even before she showed proof, he already had his suspicions. He knew he was in a new dimension as well. The multiverse theory was something he knew about.

"I'm just so glad that you don't mind me even though you know some of things I can do."

"Granted I was a little concerned...but I like to give people chance. I just hope I don't regret it."

"I promise you won't!"

"You better keep that promise. Glad we have everything settled."

Just then her phone rang, she picked up

"Hello?"

'Hi miss Lexa! We are just telling your dogs treatment is almost done! She'll be done in about 10 minutes. So please come soon to pick her up.'

"Okay I'll be there in a few minutes."

'Great can't wait to see you!'

She then hung up, then she got up to leave. But was stopped by doe

"Don't leave!"

"I'll be back. I'm just going to get my dog."

"Please just stay! I'll be whatever you want!"

"I'll be back I promise!"

Rengoku and hawks came down to see all the commotion. To see doe literally clinging to lexa's leg.

Rengoku came over and pryed doe off her.

"Please don't leave me!"

Doe pleaded

"I'll be back. I just need to get my dog. Now all of you better get along."

She then quickly walked out the door then to her car.

***********************************************

Doe just sat on the floor in front of the door with a sad expression on his face.

"Your so pathetic man. You can last a few minutes without lexa."

Dabi said

"Dabi! We shouldn't be rude. He obviously just really likes lexa."

Rengoku scolded

Doe then got curious on their relationship with lexa. He thought of the possibility of one of them dating her.

"I do very much like lexa! I would even say I love love love her!"

Dabi then got an idea that would probably really annoy lexa

"You know rengoku. Your right I shouldn't be so rude, so let me make it up to him. Hey doe."

"Yeah?"

"If you go upstairs and turn right, lexa's room is the first door on the left."

Doe was gone in the blink of an eye

"Lexa is going to kill you when she gets home."