☆🗽🐊🤙🎭

(Slight smut but nothing to bad)
  Texas yawned as he got up, stretching as he saw he was alone in his room. He glanced at the time, a bit surprised how late it was in the morning. How could they've let him sleep in until 11? He sighed and got dressed before opening up his phone, seeing that everyone had sent around 'I love you' texts earlier in the morning when they each had gotten up. He frowned and quickly sent one, apologizing for how late he woke up. He really could be sweet- he just.. usually didn't show it.
He stretched one more time before making his way towards the kitchen to grab coffee to propperly function. When he went into the livingroom, he was surprised by how empty the house was,,, that was before he saw new york, sitting at the kitchen table, smiling with, what texas identified as, an adorable grin on his face. Silently texas stood in the doorway, sorta just admiring the other as he read. He didn't know how long he stood there watching the other.. but when he was noticed, he knew fast.
New York had looked up from his book when he was taking a drink of coffee, coming face to face with one of his boyfriends who was just.. watching him. He'd lie if he said he didn't Blush, quickly letting out a cough, "oh um.. hey lone star.." New York saw the smirk on his lovers face grow.
Texas laughed softly at New York, who shot a gentle glare at him, "Hey Empire, how's your mornin' goin?" Texas asked as he calmly walked in, going to the coffee pot to pour himself a cup.
When Texas turned around, he saw new york had watched his back, "Pretty good, you slept in tho." New York inquired this softly as texas walked over and sat across from him. New york and texas usually weren't two to actually get to be with each other much. They didn't mind it; but texas usually was just a bit more close with cali or loui while new York had cali Florida and loui closer to him. Of course texas loved all of them, he loved new york more than he could probably explain.. the two just didn't get much time, but when they did, they enjoyed it.
Texas gave a sigh in response to new york's words, setting his head gently on his hand, "Y'all should'a woke me up when y'all got around to doin so." He took a drink of his coffee while meeting the north state's eyes.
He hummed, now fully setting his book down to talk with his lover, "well, we agreeds ya' need your sleep, so we left ya to gets it. And I garentees ya can't say you don't feel better."
Texas rolled his eyes but gave a smile, "actually, I can say that because I didn't get to see my lovers first thing as I woke up..." He drew off but continued smiling at new york, "I say you make up for it tho."
New York gave a hum, grabbing his own drink, "mkay, and just how do you suggest I do that, Lonestar?"
Texas raised his eyebrows calmly, "I was sayin talkin to you was enough, but I figure I could come up with a few ideas if youre interested, Empire." Texas looked at new york with a smirk, yet new york wasn't one to just shove off to a challenge.
God help these dumb lovers, "hmm, I think I'm creative enough with my own," new york stood and set down his glass, starting to go around the table, in which texas scooted out his chair and turned it so he would face new york when he reached him. When new york got to him, he smirked down at his partner.
"Now what exactly do you plan to.. mmm," texas was trying to tease at the other state, but immediately new york leaned over him and their lips met while new yorks hand rested gently on texas throat, the otherhaving tilted up the southern states head by the chin.
Soon enough new york pulled away gently, seeing the southerner pant softly, "want to finish your thought cowboy?" Texas rolled his eyes at new york before grabbing him by the shirt, pulling him down for another kiss. New york gave a soft hum, massaging the bottom of texas throat with his hand, making texas give a soft groan, only for him to feel new yorks lips smirk against his own.
When new york pulled away the next time, they both had to catch their breath, and new yorks eyes seamed to trace texas body top to bottom. When he saw texas blush a bit, he smirked and went to texas jaw, gently kissing against it, nibbling in certain spots he saw texas react to. He didn't really do anything to bad until he heard a moan release from texas from a spot on his neck; than he had to attack it with love bites too give hickeys in the making, and the response from the southerner was truly just to adorable to skip out on.
Once new york got to tex's collar bone, he grazed across it with his teeth before just going back up while peppering kisses across lone star's neck, going back up fully to look texas in the eye with a smirk, seeing he'd really turned the other on. "A real shame is so early in the morning, hmm. " New York teased, seeing Texas immediately break eye contact as Blush traveled down to his neck and across his face, quiet panting breaths coming from texas.
New York smirked more as he gave a hum and leaned over to Texas ear, "you wanna continue here and now, or later in the room?" As he asked this he saw Tex's contemplate. He nibbled Texas ear lobe a bit before he heard the other mumble something. "What was that Tex, you're being a bit quiet." New York teased, using his hand to point Texas face to look the other on the eye.
"Now but in.. in the room.." New York chuckled softly, kissing Tex's ear again softly.
"I don't recall that being an option.. but I'll make an exception this once," with that new york moved from where he was leaned over texas, leading him up by the neck to his hold against the southern state was still gentle. Really it was only enough pressure to direct him, New York didn't ever wish to hurt him, or any of his boyfriends for that matter, "do you want my room or yours?" To that he saw texas think.
"Yours, people are less likely to just barge in there. " to that new york laughed softly, carefully taking Tex's hand before bringing him towards the stairs, leading him up.
As they reached new yorks room, texas smiled at the scent of the room, really it mostly smelt like coffee and, other than that, just what he could describe as new york. They went over to the bed and new york hummed as texas layed down.. he looked so nervous.
New York went above texas, leaning down and kissing the other softly. Texas seamed happy with this as he quickly kissed back, in turn having new york smile into the kiss as well. When new york pulled away again, he continued to reassuringly smile at texas. "Do you want to go all the way right now?"
"Not.. really, " Tex admitted this slowly, and new york just smiled at him calmly.
"That's perfect, soft are rough?" New york watched texas eyes darted to the side while mumbling, but new york sighed, "I need to hear you so I know what you want, Darling."
Texas swallowed before looking back up at new york, "just.. just soft please.."
New York smiled and moved down, kissing texas again reassuringly, "That's good than, love, and you remember the safe word, correct?"
"It's just soft..." texas mumbled loud enough for new york to hear this time, causing mew york to grab texas chin to result in eye contact.
"I want you to be able to tell me to stop easily, Darling, it doesn't matter if it's all the way, soft, rough, etcetera, ok?" Texas nodded a bit, confirming moments later he did remember.
As the two started, it was mostly just new york littering kisses over texas neck, but soon enough he rose and kissed texas on the lips while unbuttoned his lovers shirt, deepening the kiss quickly until he had to pull away, to which he watched texas pant softly, new york looking over texas body. Texas blushed when he saw new york doing this, and new york quickly lowered himself back on his lover, kissing collarbone again before slowly moving down texas chest, which got quiet moans out of him, much to New Yorks amusement.
As new york littered love marks over texas, Tex couldn't stop releasing moans, much to bring his own embarrassment as he said his lovers name, he felt the smirk New York had pressing against his skin over, and over again. Texas let out a shaky moan when new yorks hands traced up and down his sides, making him jolt just a pit when shivers shot through him, new york giving hums of acknowledgement to Texas movement. As texas moaned a bit louder, he fastly bit his lip, looking up in embarresment.
"You're doing so good, Darling, don't hide your voice now, I love hearing you," new york bit gently on a place on texas chest he'd been getting reactions to, being please to hear texas moan again, "there we are, see? That must be easier than hiding those lovely sounds." With that they continued, new york now having littered texas stomach, sides, chest and neck with markings while texas was in bliss from just that, not used to being the.. target for physical affection in this way. Aka, him and new york were both usually tops to the others on most occasions.
"Yor.. York I cant-," texas shook slightly from pleasure as he felt his thighs currently being rubbed, new york moving back up with a hum to peck texas lips.
"It's ok if you'd like to stop, Darling.." New York offered, slowing his hands to simply hold texas hips as he waited for a check in response.
Texas shook his head, catching his breath, "can we go all the way just.. just slow?" He asked with such hesitancy new york felt the need to move up, kissing texas lips again gently.
"Of course, Darling, would you like prep?" As this was asked texas slowly nodded, his face red as hell. New york moved to take off his own clothing,  stripping fully before grabbing some lube from his desk with a hum, getting back on the bed afterwards. "Now are you sure you want to go all the way, love?  Because if you don't want to we do not have to, ok?"
Texas smiled at what new york said,  watching him more calmly now, "I know.. I want to tho, really Empire, I mean it." New York smiled to this; gently kissing texas again before repositioning his lover as he put lube on his fingers.
   "Ready love?" New york asked this softly,  getting a nod in responce to which he started Preping texas. Starting he input 1 finger, thrusting it around slowly until 1 turned to 2, soon to 3 in which he curled his fingers as he trusted them,  texas already bucking his hips,  making new york smirk down at his lover.
    New york chuckled at seeing his love panting, slowly taking his fingers out and carefully covering his member in lube,  carefully lining up with texas whole, "ready, Darling?"
    "Yeah... yeah just,  slow please.."  New York smiled,  kissing texas as he gently guided his clock into his whole,  holding his hips gently; which he immediately felt texas squirm a little.
     "Tell me when your ready and I'll move, Darling.." while texas adjusted, new york continued to kiss Tex's neck, sticking in certain spots he had before,  along with some he'd left untouched prior.
     New york got to make only about 6 new bite marks before Tex's was ready,  "please..please move, york, I...." texas stomach felt warm and he needed some movement, which he was immediately given,  started by some slow thrusts from new york,  who watched Tex's calmly as he listened to the breathy moans and panting from texas,  which he loved so much to hear. "York I...mm;" texas tried to suppress his moans,  but new york went to a fast stop with a smirk.
    "Don't hide your sounds, darling," new york warned this,  to which he heard Tex's release one a bit loudly, which made him start up again,  thrusting at a faster pace for his lover. Finally he heard Texas moan his name in a strained tone as he watched texas head shoot back, and new york thrusts faster,  ducking down on texas neck to add to the stimulation.
    "Yor.. York, I'm gonna...mmm I can't.." as texas moaned this out he came, gripping onto new yorks shoulders quickly while new York came pretty fast after.
    New york slowed his thrusts, pulling out slowly as he saw texas tiredly starting at the ceiling before looking at him and smiling,  "I love you Empire..."  at this new york pulled texas closer,  and wrapped around him securely.
    "I love you too, lone star... let's get cleaned up, yeah?" As new york pulled away so he could go grab a few towels,  he saw texas starting to pass out. He sighed softly,  kissing his lover's head and walked to his closet,  grabbing the clean towels before going back to clean up.
    He picked texas up to just move the dirty blanket from under him,  placing texas back after,  having now already wiped them both off. He glanced at texas with a hum,  pulling out his phone,  "may I take a picture of you darling?"
    "Mhmm.. no showing random people at the bar.." the second part was a joke,  which made new york chuckle as he got a picture for personal use before he grabbed two hoodies, putting one on himself before also grabbing a comforter,  going back over to Texas.
    When he got to texas, he slipped the hoodie over his lover, who mumbled thanks as he did.  He than layed next to the line star state,  putting the comforter over both of them before pulling texas into a closer hug again. New york went on his phone,  seeing cali had been messing their shared chat.

     CA: morning Firefly (:

     Fl: morning tex

     LA: good mornin Sha, you sleep good?

    FL: I'm convinced we're being ignored

     CA: hey Yorkie, you seen him yet?

   New york chuckled softly,  realizing just how quick he'd fucked the southern state after he literally just woke up.  "Hey lonestar, can I send lover boys the picture?" He recieved texas looking up at him before a nod,  only to have texas cuddle into him more.

    NY: *1 image sent* (aka, texas very... fucked)

    Ca: aww, how cute.

    FL: whose room?  If you two are done fucking I wanna cuddle

    LA: Mai Sha that sounds good

   CA: bet it's york's

    FL: I'll put 50 on that,  Texas is too awkward to get fucked in somewhere that isn't his own area

    NY: cal's right,  is my room,  and if you want actual cuddles you gotta come fast cuz texas is bouta be dead asleep.

     FL: assemble

    New york rolled his eyes,  pulling texas up more calmly into a better hold,  getting a groggy groan from him,  "why's my phone exploding? " He mumbled the question and new york chuckled, holding his boyfriend comfortably.
    "Lover boys wanted to know where you were," new york said this calmly,  buy texas still blushed, making new york giggle a bit more,  "you're so easily flustered today,  so adorable."
     After that he saw cali leading both loui and Florida into the room,  and texas turned just barely in new york's hold. He was tired but he still wanted to see his boyfriends, which brought him a smile pretty quickly when they piled into the bed on either side of both him and new york. Cali was on texas side where as loui got on the other side of New York, Florida just climbing on the two to give each a kiss before settling in, sitting criss-cross in the center of the bed.
    Cali hummed softly as he gave texas a gently hug with just one arm, "you two had fun I see," he teased softly with a giggle as new york loosened his grip on the southerner, turning to give loui a kiss as well.
   As they all cuddled, Texas just smiled, loving the attention of his lovers all around him. Not to mention Florida crawling up to pin texas hands with a signature chaotic grin on his face, kissing texas again while pinning the usually dominant lover down. As he did this, he felt a shiver go through texas; making him give a hum as he kissed the other.
    New york carefully let go of texas so that Florida could have fun with him while new York took this time to give cali a kiss, smiling gently as he planted it on their lips.
     Soon Florida pulled away to see texas pant under him, to which Florida moved down and kissed his neck, finding certain spots new york hadn't already marked but mostly going over the same ones, making the bite marks and bruising even more prominent and visible on texas skin. Florida was surprised by how many moans he got from the southern state, tho he wasn't opposed to it, honestly being pleased to hear them come out of him.
    rather quickly they had settled down again when Texas was just a mess under Florida, and Florida figured he was done teasing the other southern state, having had his fun. Florida leaned up off of texas, looking down at the additional marks, only for all of them to hear two fast dings, making them all stop.
    "There's a meeting in 30 minutes.." cali mumbled this although all of them knew, and the states got a bit of a laugh when Texas groaned in annoyance of the fact, "Why so bummed, you can skip this one."
    Texas starred forward before he sighed, "The full focus of this meetin' is supposed to be what's happenin' in Austin. And about bills or.. something" Texas looked at new york slowly, which of who simply scooted over and embraced the lone star state.
    "We can cover up the marks, lonestar, it'll be fine." New York chuckled as he could feel Texas glare.
     "Empire they trace down my neck from my jaw, I can feel them." To this new york smirked, holding the other in place.
    "Ok, but you had fun." To this texas went red all over, starting to lean up, wincing slightly at the soreness.
    "Yeah.. can't deny that one.." With that he stretched, glancing over his lovers, "wanna go catch a quick shower?" Cali and new york agreed while loui and Florida stayed back to just play Mario cart with each other on York's bed.
    This meeting was gonna be awkward to say the least..