9

Liliana

"Okay can you not look at me like that" I said hiding myself under the comforter placed on the bed I was in.

"Like what?" Emmett asked tilting his head. "Like I used one of the unforgivable spells on someone" I mumbled as I popped my head out of the blanket.

"Lily you've been gone for two weeks! Elijah said you would've been back a week ago!" I raised my hands in surrender looking at Jasper who had his arms crossed sternly.

"Okay to be fair I didn't change out of my wolf form until after the call ended a week ago and Klaus didn't come back for another two days then my magic got out of control and then we had to drive back here so things were pretty hectic but I'm back now!" I explained as the four of them looked at me.

"Well now you get to explain this all to Paul so good luck" I gasped in horror and no I'm not joking this time.

"You told him!" I exclaimed as Rosalie looked at me sternly and Emmett nodded as I deflated like a hot air ballon.

"I'm so going to get in trouble for this" I groaned before deciding to teleport myself to Sam and Emilys.

"See you guys later" I winked before spinning around and snapping my fingers making my self blow up into flames before landing directly on the counter of the kitchen at the pack bourse.

I startled her to the point where she dropped the batch of blueberry muffins that I know she worked hard on so I quickly grabbed them using my reflexes.

"God Lily you scared me!" She huffed nudging my shoulder in a playful manner which I returned.

"You know you're as good as dead right?" she asked as I sighed but nodded.

Okay now let's get one thing clear okay so sometimes I can be submissive okay maybe all the time but to be fair I'm 4'10 up against a 5'9 female, a 6'5 male, and another male who stands at 6'0

Okay that sounds very submissive now that I think about it but the point is I'm not necessarily worried about being in trouble per say because I mean if I'm going to be in trouble the punishment later would be worth it.

The only thing I'm worried about is what he'll say. He's been doing good with his anger lately and I don't want to anger him more.

I'm hoping to the ancestors that he doesn't wolf out on me. As a pure white wolf I know my status and I refuse to use it to my advantage.

I didn't ask to be damned to an eternity of misery. I technically should've died over thousands of years ago yet I'm still here.

My parents were so afraid of losing another one of their children that they created us they prevented us from having children.

Having children was something Rebekah, Finn, and I had always wanted and that opportunity was ripped away from us like it was nothing.

Our parents thought they were doing what was best for us but in reality they were just damning us to an eternity of misery.

I began to hear the laughing of the boys outside as they walked in and spotted me instantly tackling me to the ground making me laugh something I haven't done in almost three weeks and honestly it felt great.