Chapter 50 The Prism Between Light and Darkness

No one's POV

Upon fully recovering thanks to everyone's Z Power, Lusamine and the others ran, having heard the glass shatter and were surprised to see Lunala up at full power.

Lusamine: Lunala is...!

Lunala started roaring loudly, as if wanting to leave.

Lusamine: Calm down, Lunala!

Lillie: It must want to go help Solgaleo.

Nhazul: Most likely. Then we'll do the same!

Gladion: Yeah, let's go.

Everyone: Yeah!

Lusamine: Just wait a minute...!

Everyone looked back towards Lusamine.

Lusamine: You're planning on accompanying Lunala to the other world beyond the Ultra Hole?

Nhazul: That's right.

Lusamine: It's too dangerous!

Nhazul: It was dangerous to go rescue you when you were taken and we still managed to save you. This is no different.

Gladion: We returned home safely last time as well.

Burnet: True, it went well that time... But we don't know the sort of world that Ultra Hole connects to!

Lillie: It will be fine. Please!

Lusamine looked at Lillie and the others, seeing how determined there they were. All she could do is sigh reluctantly.

Lusamine: Alright.

Burnet: We'll do whatever we can to support you!

Wicke: Yes!

Nhazul: Alright then, let's go!

Everyone: Yeah!

After gearing back up, everyone proceeded to get back onto their Ride Pokémon, and flew out the hanger, following Lunala. Upon reaching the spot UB:Black opened the Ultra Hole, Lunala proceeded to reopen it.