»»---「 MINSUNIVERSE | ‭‭ UNPOPULAR MIDNIGHT OPINIONS ‬‬ 」

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓-ˋˏ UNPOPULAR MIDNIGHT OPINIONS ˎˊ-┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
-ˋˏ UNPOPULAR MIDNIGHT OPINIONS ˎˊ-
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

[A/N]: Trigger Warning: idk what to put here I just know some of you might get pissed reading these. I don't personally agree to all of them.I'm doing this for fun like harhar pov: im a problematic ktuber moment.
Enjoy ;) (you won't)

"I'm entitled to my own opinions, if you disagree, that's a your problem."

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . . ➴ OPINION ONE: NO ONE IN EQUINOX
OTHER THAN SONG, SEUL AND OPAL CAN SING.

Literally. Some STARLIGHTS (not me though 😝) will literally give MIDNIGHTENT shit for the "unfair" EQUINOX line distribution but it's just amusing how 90% of them can't see that OPAL, SEUL and SONG are the only good vocalists (I'd argue OPAL is mid but she's the best out of everyone else by a huge brick wall) and it's funny how even then they still give OPAL so little lines.

Songs that really truly do well and sound good are the ones where SEUL and SONG sings the majority of the entire song, such as I CAN'T STOP ME and THE FEELS. The two (and OPAL) literally carried those songs.

And don't even get me started on KANO stans who get mad cause "she received the same amount of lines as the sub vocalists". Y'all take the "lead vocalist " thing too seriously. If y'all uncovered your unbiased ears, maybe you'll realize she and IROHA literally are getting way more than they deserve.

Both Japanese members sound equally nasal and are probably fighting for the worst EQUINOX singer spot right now except I can close one eye for IROHA since she's undeniably a good performer and has the charisma to deliver her lines well on stage.

In conclusion, unless EQUINOX gets more vocal training, their songs will only sound good and less annoying if SEUL, SONG, and OPAL don't dominate the majority of the song.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . . ➴ OPINION TWO: JAEHYUNG DEBUTED TOO EARLY.

JAEHYUNG's solo album dropped recently and with so many JAEHYUNG stans hyping it up before it was released, I must say it was overhyped. In fact, to me it was just underwhelming.

The title track BREATH or whatever... I dislike it with a burning passion. The vocals in the song were too shaky and unstable to me which is just funny since JAEHYUNG stans have always been talking about how underrated his vocals were. And after listening to his solo, I'm sorry JAEHYUNG stans but I think his vocals are underrated for a reason 🤡.