𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖

I srsly forgot about Papa Zola 😑

Oh well- it's too late to add him now-

Gamma's updated design! What do you think??

When Solar or Gamma is speaking.

People can't tell if a person is broken. Why? Because they're so beautiful that it's hard to tell that they're actually broken.

To be human is to be broken.
To be broken is to be unique.
And to be unique is to be beautiful

        -Author

    ❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Solar sighed, right now they're heading to TEMPUR-A and well..... Train there and basically staying there for 2 months. But wait... If him and his brothers plus their friends are going to TEMPUR-A where his father is.... Then why so gloomy??

I mean... Won't he meet his own father?? Well you see. Ever since his brothers died.... Solar has been very distant with Amato.

So it'll be a bit awkward for Solar to try to talk to Amato.

"You okay there, Sol?" He turned to his side and saw Gempa.

"Mm.. Yeah... Just thinking" he said as he closed the book. Apparently he's reading a book about the monster he fought.... So it's actually a myth.

(Ain't gonna reveal the lore abt the monster yet)

"Say Solar... Can you like control Gamma now? We've been practicing for a while now.. " that's true. They've practicing a lot lately. But apparently, every time Solar turn to Gamma.

Gamma won't even talk to them and he would just ignore them completely. So I guess he can control him... But not that long.

"Well a bit..... He still feel guilty for hurting you guys." He said, Solar and Gamma has been talking to each other when Solar is alone.

"Ah.. I see... " Gempa glanced at the clock and noticed it's already 11 PM.

"You should head to sleep now, Sol" Solar just stared at Gempa. It's not really his habit to sleep early or anything.

"I'll sleep when I wanna sleep, Gem... " he grumbled. Solar really hates it when he's forced to sleep.

"Solar.... " the light element could only swallow his saliva as he felt a murderous aura around Gempa.

"Okay okay! Ill head to sleep" Gempa smiled softly and left the room. Solar sighed in relief as he watched his older brother leave.

'I forgot that he's literally the mother-'