Party Royal

'' That is super cool, But stand back, and let the Iron Griller show what he is made off.'' We should at least you know, Turn it on.'' Oh, can do that.'' Momo said as he skipped toward the pit. she started making a pile of charcoal from her hand. But with that Tetsutetsu was left alone behind the grill, Ofcourse Kendo stuck around him, same for Kirishima, who started discussing different grill techniques. .'' Nah, bro, You gotta start with direct contact, and move them away from the coals, It gives a good crust.''

Tetsutetsu shook his head.'' No bro, start with the indirect, make sure the inside is nice and cooked, then go for direct, you need that sear on the meat, Gives a way better look trust me.'' The two manly boys started slightly arguing about the perfect burger next, This was too much for Kendo who just walked off needing a shot to forget that crazy stuff. One Izuku gave her as he started filling shot glasses.'' Here, Looks like you need one.'' Kendo just gave a slightly awkward smile as she took it. One Izuku had to laugh at.''

''Kendo, you don't need to feel worried, Nothing happens if you relax a bit. It's not like I will execute you.'' Kendo nodded.'' I get that, I really do, It's just, my entire life, I have been taught that if I ever met you, I would need to be on my best behavior, with the utmost respect and nothing less would be enough, and it's kinda hard to change tha'' WHERE IS THE PRINCESS AND I WILL SHOW YOU I CAN BEAT HIS ASS WITH ARMWRESLING.'' seems you're requested.'' Kendo joked with Izuku nodding as he walked toward the dorm.

Izuku walked in looking at Bakugo standing at a table surrounded by guys.'' GET YOUR ASS HERE SO I CAN BEAT IT.'' Izuku smiled as he walked up.'' What we doing.'' Arm wrestling.'' Izuku smiled.'' Oh, that is fun, Sure.'' Izuku placed his arm on the table and the other on his back.'' Bring it, Son.'' Izuku teased Bakugo who clearly popped a vein. He grabbed his hand and placed his own arm on the table.'' fuck you.'' Bakugo forced as much power as he could. But Izuku only moved a slight bit.'' It's not just brute force, Bakugo, There is alot of skill revolved.'' 

Izuku pulled his hand forward, slowly overpowering Bakugo, Izuku wanted to make it feel slow, really pushing Bakugo.'' Oh the king of the world, easily overpowers, mister firecracker.'' Shinso teased.'' FUCK YOU, SLEEP-DEPRIVED EMO BOY, I AINT BEING OVERPOWERED.'' Bakugo released his grip slightly, making Izuku's arm go down, Only for Bakugo to grip back harder than ever, and with speed and all his strength he slammed Izuku's arm down on the table.'' BOOM BITCHES I FUCKING WIN, AHAHA.'' Izuku shook his head. One shared by many.'' That was cheating.'' FUCK THAT FOUR EYES, THERE IS JUST WINNING AND LOSING''

'' Wow let's calm down guys, Don't want to start a fight now do we.'' Shishida asked trying to defuse the situation.'' Oh yeah, I do, I will fight anytime and anyone.'' Bakugo growled with Izuku stepping in.'' We ain't fighting anyone, It's a party so why not do a drinking game.'' Let's do most likely.'' I haven't heard of that game.'' Izuku said to Rin who understood and would explain.'' It's simple, so we will have a bottle, we spin it, and whoever it lands on has to say something like. Who is the most likely to fart in front of strangers? Then we count down as a group and point to who we believe would do it, the one with the most fingers pointed at him, takes a shot.''

The game was accepted by everyone. So they moved out to the yard. Where most of all the shot glasses were.'' Now just need a bottle.'' Izuku walked up to the vodka bottle that still had around 15% inside of it.'' Well, cheers.'' Izuku said as he chugged the entire bottle.'' Aaah, that's good.''Izuku placed the bottle down.'' So who will go first.'' you spin it, man, you earned that.'' Izuku smiled at Kaminari's words and spun the bottle. which after a while landed on Tsuburaba.

'' Uhm Most likely to fight a lampost.'' They didnt really needed the 3 seconds as everyone instantly pointed the finger at Bakugo.'' FUCK YOU GUYS.'' He angrily screamed but still took the shot. shaking his head slightly at the burn of the vodka. '' Bakugo then twisted the bottle. with it landing right on himself..'' HAH, Most likely to spend a busload of money on their kid.'' Everyone, including Izuku, pointed at Izuku, Who took the shot without any problems and spun again.