CHAPTER-58

I like it when you smile,

but I love it when I am the reason.

-RANVEER

UNKNOWN POV

"Updates." The lady in black saree sitting on the single seater sofa said dangerously looking at the person standing in front of her.

The person gulp nervously, wiping the sweat formed on his forehead and uttered;

"Ishika had arrived early in the morning around 4, and now she is on shopping with her mother in law." The man in his late thirties mumbled,

"What? You mean to say is that, there is no problem going on between kapoor's, after doing this whole shit. Huh!" the lady yelled at the man who just nodded his head in fear, and the lady throw the vase at him which was placed on the coffee table. The man flinch but didn't move from his place knowing if he move than more will be on his way.

"From our internal sources, this is the video; they gave to me from the morning, where they all are clearly happy." The man said showing the video on his phone to the lady, she snatches the phone and grips it tightly looking at the laughing Ishika, and soon the phone was broken into little pieces on the floor.

"Uhh! I can't see her happiness, I want her to cry, I want to break her completely, that nothing can fix her." The lady yells in anger, and throws everything which came in front of her.

"It seems like she didn't look at the parcel or else, she would be broken by now. I hate her, I hate her so much." The lady said dangerously while walking at a distance and breaks the mirror in pieces.

"I hate you Ishika." The lady yell looking at the broken pieces, bend down a little and took them in their hand which make their fingers bleed due to the sharpness.

"I promise you Ishika, I will make you cry tears of blood. I promise's you that." The lady said looking at the frame of Ishika hanging on the wall. A sinister smile form on the lady's face and she sat down on the bed.

"No problem, this time I will make sure Ishika you will suffer."

"It's time to execute our next plan." The lady said with a smirk to the man standing behind her.

Soon the smirk turns into evil laugh while the man nodded his head in fear.

NO ONE'S POV

"Dad," Ishika said knocking on the door of her in laws room. Both husband and wife smile looking at her and ask her to come inside, she enters inside the room with three tea cups in the tray.

"You guys are not busy right?" Ishika asked playfully while sitting in-between Rahul and Ruhi, and they laugh at her playfulness and shook their head at her.

They all took their tea cups in their hand start sipping it, Rahul said, "This is what I am waiting for quite long time."

On which Ruhi retort, eyeing Rahul, "you had just few hours ago."

Rahul comment truthfully, "but no one can beat this taste." Ruhi nodded her head in conformation with a happy smile sipping her tea.

"Dad..." Ishika said after sometime while putting the empty cup on the table.

"Hmm." Rahul hummed looking at Ishika who didn't turn her face but was lost somewhere.

"Dad...... what if your past comes all of a sudden and stand between your present and make you question your present or future decisions." She asked looking so lost to Rahul, who smile painfully looking at her, he pat her head lovingly, and Ishika turn her face towards him. He pull her in a fatherly hug still patting her head and look at his wife who was also looking at him with painful expression on her face but also with concern in eyes.