When you and him go Ice-skating (Special Scenario)

Hayooo~! I'm feeling all better now ᕙ(ಠ ਊ ಠ)ᕗ No fever can stop this lazy bum lmaoo.

Anywhales— I've been wanting to write this scenario for a heck long time now, but I honestly didn't know how. So, I did a little bit of studying.

Then I gave up and said: "I'm to lazy for that stuff."

I'm so sorry Lazypotatoyeeee XD Sorry it took me a while to write this lmaoo. But I hope y'all enjoy it!

Your Pov

When Marinette called me in the middle of the night with some pressing concerns, I was taken aback.

During that phone call, she didn't say much, but she did let me know that she intended to spend the night at my house.

Luckily, dad was pretty cool with the idea— He didn't even mind one bit when I asked if I could have more friends sleep over.

And so, I called the other girls— Informing them that there was a Code Pink.

I sat down on my bed, casually writing on my notepad as Marinette starts to ramble about something I don't quite understand.

Luckily, Alya was there to translate things for us.

"Girls— We have a major problem."

Alya informed us that Adrien's going to have a photoshoot at the Ice Rink tomorrow— And Lilas going to be there.

Apparently, Adrien invited Marinette to play around the ice rink after his photoshoot.

Marinette felt overwhelmed with the idea of them skating alone together, so she asked if some of us could come with her.

To my surprise, Alya and I were the only ones available tomorrow. They started brewing up a plan— And I am not liking their idea.

It sounded foolproof— At least, that's what they thought.

As they talked and chatted about master plan, I decided to sleep in early. Feeling slightly unsure about the whole ordeal.

My gut feeling was right, things didn't go according to plan at all.

"Thank you for inviting me, Adrien." Luka gave Adrien a firm handshake, his other arm draped around my waist as I struggle to maintain a normal smile.

"Y-yeah! I've only gone Ice Skating once, It makes me a little nervous. But, I'll try to have fun!" I gave Adrien a curt nod.

After a while, he decided to hop on the ice rink first. The interior of the ice rink is fairly big.

There is a large rink in the center that is tinted sky blue with slightly darker walls with thin frames of glass on them that separate the rink and the seats/benches.

I could feel Lukas eyes staring intently at me, making me blush slightly.

A small stutter escaped my lips as I asked him— "I-is there something on my face?"

Luka, being the unpredictable dork that he is, leans in to press a small kiss on the side of my face— Making my already flushed cheeks even redder.

"You look beautiful." He simply stated.

I don't think we've ever been to the ice rink before, but I've seen Luka skate during that one Christmas event.

And to say that I'm a little envious of his abilities would be a slight understatement.

Adrien departed immediately to speak with Nino. Alya decided to bring her boyfriend along for the so called plan of hers— I'm kind of worried.

I'm not as included in the plan— But I don't mind at all.

In fact, I'm glad I don't have to cooperate with them in their shenanigans. I just want to have fun with Luka, and maybe learn how to ice skate.

"Let's get you some ice skates, babe." I heard Luka call out for me, which left me slightly confused. I tugged on the hem of his shirt, which seemed to grab his attention.

I turned away from him, then admitted afterwards— "I can't ice skate."

Luka sighed slightly as he bent down to kiss my forehead, leaving me slightly surprised.

"That's why I'm going to teach you, you dork." He simply stated.

I took a seat on one of the benches and waited for Luka to return with our skates, I didn't have to wait for that long. After a minute or so, he was already back with two skates in his hands.

"Do you know how to put them on?" He asked. I shook my head, then immediately stammered. "C-can you teach me how to wear them?"

Without warning, Luka started untying my shoelaces. Crouching down, he started putting the skates on me— All the while explaining the basics of skating.

I wasn't paying attention since I was too busy objecting to him. I'm not a little kid— I am perfectly capable of putting on ice skates.

But maybe I don't mind the special treatment.

"Are you even listening, (Y/N)?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Luka call out to me.

Shaking my head, I simply answered— "Nope. I don't know what your talking about."

He rolled his eyes, then reached his hand out for me to take. I struggled to get up, but after a minute of squealing and stammering I finally got myself upright.

Luka found this funny for some reason. "Calm down, Sweetness. You haven't even stepped foot on the ice yet!" He said in between his howling laughter.

As soon as I stepped onto the chilly ice rink, I thought I was going to slip and fall.

"L-luka— I don't like this! I'm scared." A small squeak escaped my lips as struggled to balance myself. I clung onto Luka like a deranged baby koala, while he fixes my posture.

"Honey, you don't have to be afraid. I'm here— I won't let anything bad happen to you."

Feeling a little more at ease now, I slowly let go of Luka— But then immediately regretted my decision.

I held onto his hand tightly, which he didn't seem to mind. It took me a while to master the arts of balance— Luka carefully and patiently instructed me, making sure to steady me whenever I start wobbling.

"See— This isn't so bad." I have to say that this is a little fun. Scary, but fun.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips."Yeah, it is kind of fun. How do you move in these things?"

I continue to learn all the basics of ice skating with Luka. We had the impression that we were alone— No one to interfere with our blissful time together.

His hand lazily rested on my hip while he continues to teach me how to move around with the skates.

His proximity made me lose focus— I can't recall a single thing he said.

And I completely forgot about Marinette and Alya's scheme.

Thank you XxAnime_LovergurlXx for showing me some of that Voodoo magic— It was quite handy lmaoo.

This book is about to end soon omai. Just a few more chapters to go (〒﹏〒)
I kinda wanna do something to celebrate this achievement lmao.

Should I do like a QnA or something? Idk what to dooo urgg lol

See y'all on the next chapter ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭