Chp-36

Yoongi rushed inside the hospital, he could barely think straight after he got a call from Jin. The older Omega was sounding hysterical that it immediately put his Alpha on alert.

The only words registered in his head was “Jimin….. hospital…hurt”

Jin was sitting outside on the chair, there was blood smeared on his face and clothes.

“Hyung, what happened? Jimin, is he alright” Yoongi asked sounding panicked

“He have a deep gash close to his hairline, doctor said he will be fine” Jin reassured, “He took a blow to his head, one of his ribs is fractured” the older Omega was barely holding himself from crying.

“Hyung, Tae?” Yoongi asked anxiously, only to see his hyung’s face crumple instantly. “Hyung, where’s Taehyung? Is he fine?” he asked alarmed

Jin couldn’t stop the sobs escaping his mouth, “Gone…. T-They…. They took him” Jin sobbed into his hands making Yoongi pale.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jin, as he let out his Alpha Pheromones to calm the distressed Omega.

“Hyung, please tell me what happened” he asked gently, but inside he was nowhere near calm. He was panicking inside, he wanted to scream, shout and kill those bastards.

An hour hour ago

Jin was on his way back to the cottage after healer’s appointment. He was trying to reach the maknaes phone, but none of them were answering. Jungkook had messaged him an hour ago that he was on his way towards the cottage from his office. Jungkook must have already reached the cottage, its only half an hour distance.

Those little shits must be lounging outside the cottage without their phone. He swear they are the reason for his high blood pressure.

He drove the car inside the already open gate with a alarmed look.

Something is wrong.

Guards, their guards stationed outside the cottage is also missing.

Jin stopped his car and immediately rushed towards the front door, only to find himself froze at the blood smeared on the open door.

He walked inside panicking, his whole body trembling in fear.

He covered his mouth to stop himself from screaming at the petrifying sight that greeted him.

Inside the hall lays bloodied lifeless bodies of their 6 guards.

Everyone shot dead.

“Jimin, Tae, Jungkook” He screamed as he ran inside looking for the youngers.

There’s no sign of the youngers, Jin ran outside, his legs barely holding him as he tripped few times.

He was on the backyard screaming for younger's names.

He stood frozen as he spotted the boy lying almost 2 meters away.

“Jimin” Jin yelled as he ran over the younger Omega. Jimin was unconscious, lying in his side was a small puddle of blood coming underneath his head.

“Jimin-ah, open your eyes, please be okay” Jin pleaded, while he shaked the younger in hysterics. He looked around for help, but there was no one in the sight. He gently rolled Jimin on his back to look at the wound, there was a small gash close to the hairline, It was bleeding a lot. Jin removed his coat and held it against the wound to stop bleeding. When he pressed a little harder, be saw Jimin's eyes flutter.