226.Kept By An Old Man {1}

Jungkook had been indifferent all this time, but his expression finally changed slightly. He spoke up with a threatening tone. “Lisa, I transferred eight million dollars to your account, and you returned it with a hundred excuses. You better explain this matter to me. Where did the money come from?”

Mr. Abott was the person-in-charge of a game distribution company. Although the company was not very popular at the moment, from what he knew, it had quite a bit of potential.

It was clear that Lisa had approached him for business purposes.

“What!” Sana was astonished. “CEO Jeon, you actually transferred eight million dollars to Lalisa!”

She struggled to believe that Commandar Jeon took such good care of his fat and ugly sister-in-law.

She really wished that she had some connections with the Jeon family.

Eunha’s expression was extremely poor.

However, she understood that since Jungkook had previously invested more than billion dollars in the Lee home for Lisa, eight million dollars was but a small sum for him.

She was really envious.

Most people struggled to earn eight million dollars in their entire lifetime.

Lilan and Shuhai were similarly angered.

Eunha was so outstanding yet Jungkook refused to take a single look at her. The dumb trash was so ugly and fat, yet he treated her like a precious gem. They were truly stifled with anger!

“Sana, don’t be so surprised. CEO Jeon has always been generous. Besides, it’s only right that he takes care of Lisa.” Eunha was worried that Sana would realise that Lisa was Jungkook’s actual fiancée.

Hence, she intentionally spoke ambiguously. She then tugged at her sleeves. “When you spoke to the property agent that day, could it be that she had recalled wrongly? There’s no way my third sister would accept money from an old man. Should we call again to reconfirm?”

On the surface, it seemed as though she believed in Lisa. In truth, she was looking for evidence to prove that Lisa had taken another man’s money.

Once they brought out concrete evidence that Lisa was being kept by an old man, even if Jungkook did not kill her immediately, he would make it impossible for her to stand up straight again!

In fact, these matters were completely unrelated to Sana. Earlier, after Sana had left the gym, she had gone home to take a shower. The memory of Lisa’s behaviour had caused her teeth to itch with anger, and Eunha had accompanied her to chat for several hours. Eunha had then created several misunderstandings about Lisa in front of her.

Eunha had said that she knew Lisa was being kept by an older man. Although she was disgracing the Lee family, Eunha had decided to take their sibling relationship into account and not spread the matter. However, after she witnessed the way Lisa bullied Sana, she felt very unhappy.

Sana saw that Eunha valued her as a friend, and was gratified that she was willing to punish her own sister for her. She was also lured in by the benefits Eunha dangled in front of her and under her instigation, she took on the role of revealing the truth about Lisa.

Coincidentally, Jungkook came to the Lee home. Thus, the two of them made plans and coordinated their speech to put up this performance.

She originally thought that they possessed concrete evidence for the matter, and it would be a breeze trying to ruin Lisa. However, she never expected things to be much more complicated.

Jungkook did not seem angry from start to finish. It was only now that he seemed somewhat upset, but not really…

Eunha was similarly surprised. She had expected Lisa to be flustered, and to make attempts to conceal the truth. She never expected the wench to remain this open after having relations with another man!

“That’s right, Sana, ah. You are Lisa’s classmate. You can’t wrong my daughter.” Lilan also chipped in to inflame the matter further.

Lisa understood the situation clearly. Lilan and Eunha had chosen a good scapegoat. Even if someone had to die today, it wouldn’t be them.

She could not help but give Sana a pitying look.

Sana immediately shot her a look of disdain. “Lalisa, I’ll give Liu Ling a call right now. Let’s see what other excuses you have up your sleeve!”