WALLPAPER

After doing some research I go downstairs with the bag of clothes for Mandy. When I went down I saw Mickey standing there with his arms folded. His hair was soaking wet yet the rest of him was dry. "Mickey." I say happily he turns to face me. "Hey Tay." He says. I walk over to him handing him the bag. "It's the clothes that aren't gonna fit me after I give birth I thought Mandy could go through it see what she wants and then give the rest to the clothes bank." He nods.

I wrap my arms around his neck hugging him and he hugs me back. "What's this for." He asks and I shake my head. "No reason." He grabs my ass which I'm shocked cause my whole family are probably watching. But I realize he was picking me up so when he did I wrap my legs around his waist. "I missed you." I pull my head out of the crook of his neck and kiss his lips. "I missed you too baby." He smiles.

He leans down whispering something. "I miss your pussy too next time I get the chance I'm gonna fuck your brains out." I was shocked but I whisper back. "It's safe to have sex whilst pregnant you know." He looks at me with a smirk and I smile. "I went shopping do you wanna have a clothing hall." I tell him knowing my family can hear so I wink.

"Yeah sure." He walks upstairs with me in his arms as he walks up Ian was looking at me so I wink and his face changes as he realises I'm about to get fucked.

As we walked into my room he closed the door behind us and locks it.He put me down gently and he takes off his sweatpants that I was wearing along with my underwear. And soon as he does he open my legs and he stares at my raw pussy with nothing but hunger.

I take my tank top off and my bra as he takes if his shirt and pants. He got on my beg and in-between my legs. "Just cause Im pregnant doesn't mean you go soft on me ok." I tell him and he smirks.

"You better make up a safe word then." He tells me and I smile "wallpaper." He laughs at my word but nods. He places his tip in me before pushing he starts off slow before speeding up.

"Fuck." I moan as he thrust deep and hard hitting I grip onto my sheets as he lifts my leg over his shoulder immediately hitting my g-spot and making me moan louder.

He leans down ,his expensive chain dangling in my face,thrusting me harder as he lets out a groan after every stroke. He pins my hands down with one of his hands as the other wraps around my throat tightly. He moves the pinned hand to my tits as he puts in every inch of him as far as possible making me whimper telling him I can't take in anymore.

He doesn't listen to my whimper and carrys on his deep fast strokes as he goes balls deep still choking me. I moan loud as the pain consume me. It hurt but felt amazing. After every thrust and whimper. I close my eyes tight as a few tears roll down.

He puts my second leg on his shoulder making my walls clutch around his dick. The pain increased so i try to close my shaking legs but Mickey smacks me for it and gosh it was hot. "You like that baby." He says in his deep sex voice forming butterflies.

He removes his hands and one goes to my clit as the other holds the bed board supporting him and letting his go deeper and faster. His thumb rubs my clit in a fast pace as I have the loudest orgasm and I feel my self release and cum all over his dick but he keep going.

He didn't let me come down from my high so I became a moaning mess as he spoke dirty to me. My hips buck up lifting my lower body off the bed with pleasure but Mickey pushes my body back onto the bed I open my eyes to see his beautiful face as his head tilts back as he groans.

His thrust become sloppy but harder which hurt more and fuck I don't think I can take anymore. "Wallpap-" before I could finish I feel him nut out a thick hot load into my pussy before pulling out and collapsing next to me. We both lay there panting like dogs.

He looks at me and I look at him. "Told you you would need a safe word I'm surprised you didn't say it sooner with the amount of whimpering you did." I smile at him cuddling close to him. "Me too but I know for a fact I'm gonna be sore tomorrow like never before." He scoffs. "You got that right." He kisses me before sitting and standing up.

I watch as he puts his boxers in sorting out the position of his dick when I realize I want to suck it. I try to ignore the pain as I move to the edge of the the bed pulling him towards me by the hem of his boxers I pull them down grabbing his dick. I lick his fresh pre-cum which make him hard. I put him in halfway which is all I could take.

Wrap my hand around the other half. I Bob my head as my hands pumps the rest that didn't fit In my mouth. I hear him groan as he grips onto my hair. And sooner all later he was pushing my head down so far that I was gagging so hard my sliva hanging off his dick and some even dropping onto my floor.

He lets go off my head letting me breathe a little as I wipe the fallen tears and once i was ready I put his dick back in my mouth as I let him throat fuck me as he groans. After a few seconds he aggressively shoves my head all the way down that my face was smashed into his pelvis and he made me stay there as I gagged which he clearly loves cause he groans one more time before nutting down my throat.

Once he finished he really really heavy load he lets go off my hair and I slide his dick out of my mouth making sure not to spill a drop of his come. I swear this load was huge I'm really good at measuring so I know this is atleast 5 ml of cum I swallow it in about 3 gulps it was that much. "Good girl." He said whilst stroking my cheek.

"Do you want me to go down on you." He asks and I shake my head. "it will hurt too much." I say it hurt so much to speak and when I did it was all groggily and I knew I lost my voice this clearly satisfied Mickey and I shake my head at him. A slowly climb back into bed whimpering with each move it hurt that much.

I watch Mickey put his boxer on again and then his pants and belt he doesn't bother with his shirt he fixed his shirt a little before leaving my room I sigh and close my eyes and before I knew it I was sleeping.