(3/3) Chapter 6 - adult must be calm

Prince looked at the person who was drying his hair at his side in the room that was completely dark because they had turned off the lantern. But there was still a faint moonlight outside. The doctor's pajamas were gray supreme sweatpants and a thick T-shirt which is enough for him to know that the other person gets hot easily. Because on cold days, everyone wears a sweater while the doctor walks in with a thin gown.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"You're looking at me too"

"I'm still not sleepy"

"...We can lie down and talk"

"Um" Kuafah accepts the suggestion, he drops himself down and lies down on the pillow that Prince found in the closet of the previous voluntary teacher. The pillow are still clean and smells like fabric softener. He also found a warm blanket, so they agreed to place the sleeping bag on the floor and then cover themselves with the same blanket.

They discussed for a long time, but who wouldn't give in to the soft manly voice of Kuafah?

Right?

"Why did you come back so quickly?" The Teacher that lay down beside him but didn't sleep too close to the other asked softly.

"There's someone who's unwell"

"Who is it krab?"

"Teacher Pin. Heartsick"

"I did not...I'm just someone who takes promise seriously and I hope you do the same"

"I understand. From now on, I will only promise you things that I'm able to do" He said and really meant that way. The listener accepted it and he felt a warm hand holding his hand under the blanket as he continued to lie down, staring at the ceiling together like this.

"Do you have faen (girlfriend/boyfriend)?"

"Used to have"

"Girl?"

"I used to date a girl...and a boy" The last sentence he replied really softly but it's enough to make the other person feel that something in the heart is boiling.

He doesn't know where the brain imagines it to, just by thinking that there's a boy who kissed those beautiful lips before.

It makes him boil.

Does that consider Karma?

"You look away from boys but you have a boyfriend?"

"Sometimes it just can't be avoidable, I think we people can't escape our own feelings which is why we have to accept it"

"How long are you guys together?"

"About 8 months...Actually, it's not really a relationship. It's like an unnamed relationship. We call it and we think it's cool because we'll never break up" Laughing like he didn't care because it was a long time ago. But he still knew from the beginning that someday it would have to end.

"But the day I found out that he never loved anyone but himself, it was over."

"..."

Those words made the person who always gives an unnamed relationship to other people speechless. Kuafah tightens the grip of another person, everyone has wounds...everyone has been hurt. He's the only one who has been standing on top of the food chain like a champion all along.

But sometimes a loser is not always a loser.

Because in the word loser, sometimes it gives them a lesson and will become a chooser.

With a better option.

"After breaking up with him, I didn't have feeling for anyone special"

From losers become choosers.