seven

"Man, they really are partying down there." Nick said as we hung out in the garage.

I stayed quiet while they talked about it. Of course they're partying, it's Colby's birthday.

There were cars up and down the road while you could hear the bass of the music.

I was sitting on the couch, drawing up some logo's for the boys while they talked.

"Do they usually party like this?" Patrick asked Kaiden. He nodded his head while he sat at the drums.

"You should've been here for their halloween party. That shit looked crazy." I could feel the my breath catch in my throat.

That's the party where everything happened. I clear my throat while sitting my IPad down.

"I'm going to go get some air." I announce to them. I haven't told them anything with Colby.

It's not that I don't trust them, I just don't really like talking about it.

I go outside the garage so I could get some air. As I stood against the car, I could hear everything at the party.

I could hear the music, laughter, and talking. I listened to Colby's voicemail when I woke up the next morning.

That was rough to listen to. I could tell how genuine he was even though he was drunk.

It's made me change my thoughts on some things. "Crazy party, huh?" Katrina asked when she brought the trash can out.

I nodded my head towards her. "Yeah, for sure. Will you tell the boys I'll be right back?" I ask as she nodded her head.

This might be really stupid, but I'm gonna go to the party. I just wanna see everyone.

I stick my hands in my pocket and start to walk down the sidewalk.

It was honestly freezing out here. I walk up to the house and open the door.

Everyone was drunk and it was loud in here. I honestly really do miss their parties.

I look around to see if I could find anyone I knew. When I walked into the kitchen, the girls were taking shots.

Stas was the first one to see me. Her eyes widen as she nudged Peyton and Kat.

They looked over at me and they all looked super happy to see me. "Ashton!" Kat squealed while she came over towards me.

The three wrapped their arms around me for a group hug. I've missed my girls so much.

"What are you doing here?" Kat asked looking at me when they pulled away.

I shrugged while looking at them. "I was with the band a couple houses down so I figured I'd stop by." I tell them.

They nodded their heads knowing they know about me managing the band.

I scanned the room, my eyes landing on Sam, Luke, and Zander.

They looked surprised to see me here. They come over towards me with shock on their faces.

"Am I really drunk or is Ashton really here?" Sam smiled when he came over to me.

I laugh a little while I give him a side hug. I look around at these people and I can't believe it's been two months since we've all hung out.

I honestly missed these people, and I want them all in my life again.

I look up at the drunken Sam. "Have you seen Colby?" I wanted to talk to him.

A small smile forms on Sam's lips when I asked that. "Stay here, I'll go get him." He turned around and went outside.