𝟏𝟎: 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒕. 𝒕𝒘𝒐

(PART TWO OF LAST NIGHT.)

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"-you can't resist me."

His fingertips. They graze the seam of my underwear, then his pointer twists skillfully to push the fabric aside. I feel his ice cold touch, but it burns.

Austin's eyes locked with mine, shaking in between fluttering lashes, he pleases me with a single touch.

A breathy moan slips out of my mouth, one that Austin seems to love. He licks and pulls his bottom lip between his teeth. The corner of his mouth rises a smidge, which only continues to kill me.

"You like this?" His brow arches, though I can't look him in the eyes any further. They'll have me six feet under.

Austin's middle and pointer fingers press against my clit, and my mouth opens wide. I throw my head back, inviting him to stand closer between my thighs.

His fingers steadily move downwards. He follows the slit, slowly, putting me through misery.

I fail to muster up the courage and make a noise. Austin notices, but I'm sure he would've done the same, nontheless. His free hand lifts to comb his slender fingers through his hair while I inhale his man and musk layered scent through my nostrils. It feel like drugs, and tears start welling in the corners of my eyes.

I don't know why.

Austin puckers his lips and leans in to bite my earlobe. The minute his teeth clamp my flesh, my tears stream. Austin breathes heavily, and his fingers start moving faster. They match the pace of his chest heaving. It's quick, and impatient. He holds my body tightly against his own, with his free arm around my waist, as his other and gropes my pussy aggressively.

"Do. You. Like. This?" Each word is cut off by a breathy, and groany whisper from his plump lips. A sort of muffled incoherency beyond his sharp teeth.

I can't do anything but nod and whine under his touch. I melt into a puddle of both sweat and tears. It's unbareable. This feeling. It reminds me of the times Austin would walk through the Andromeda Hotel to commit murder with his eyes. I gulp down my fears.

His teeth nearly slice through my skin, but he stops right when it turns agonizing. His tongue then sticks out to lick the sore area before moving all the way down to my breasts again. "I like these." He looks at them in awe before indulging again.