M ·first ily·

-matt pov-

Y/N and I have been dating for a month and a half now. We took things slow since she had come out of an abusive relationship.

We've known each other for like 3 years and I finally got my chance. 

I don't wanna mess it up. We were now watching a movie together on the couch cuddling.

She was leaning on my shoulder and I was leaning on her head. She had my hoodie on so it was big on her. 

She was so cute when she wore my clothes. 

We were watching 'Sing 2' but I couldn't focus on the movie.

I kept thinking about her, even if she was right beside me in my presence.

She didn't deserve what happened to her know one does.

"Y/N" I say as I grab the TV remote and pause the movie. 

"Matt the movie" She says.

"I need to talk to you" I said to her as she sit criss cross on the couch.

"What is it?" She said as she looked at me.

"These past days have been the best and I want you to know I am here for you" I said nervously.

"Thanks, babe" SHe said patting the side of my shoulder.

"And I um, I" I said stuttering.

"You what?" She said laughing.

"I- I" I say again I couldn't get it out. I just sat there and looked at her and she looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"You what?" She said smiling.

"I love you, Y/N" I said as her smile faded away.

I looked at her and her eyes started watering.

"I love you too Matt" She said as she cupped my cheeks and kissed me. We pulled away and I looked at her.

She looked at me ad smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"I love you so much" I said as we hugged.

im so scared for 5:30 since the triplets might have read my imagines and i wanna kms rn im so nervous

-request open-