Ending The Deadpool

Stiles was driving like a madman throughout the town he once called home, he had just left Lydia and Meredith at the station with Parrish before he got Derek's call. The Hale had called to tell him that Malia, Scott, and Liam were almost lit on fire by some of the schools security guards.

His eyes glowed and his fangs elongated at the idea that his daughters mother was killed. Having only him to raise her, he didn't want to deal with a sort of deja vu.

He entered the hospital to see Derek holding Evelyn in his arms beside the mercenary that saved Issac, Braeden, he thinks is her name. "How is she?" He asked Derek as the Hale passes his daughter to her. "She's okay." A voice said. Stiles turned around to see Peter Hale.

The Stilinski boy took a step back as he held his daughter tighter, "What the hell are you doing here, Peter?" He asked him. The elder Hale laughed at him, "Why to see my daughter of course." Peter said. Stiles looked at him confused before coming to a realization.

"Malia's your daughter." He whispered.

Peter nodded his head, "Holy shit." Stiles said before feeling a small hit against his bicep, he looked down to see Evelyn giving him a small glare. "Sorry, babygirl." He whispered to her before kissing the top of her head.

"Family of Malia Tate?" A nurse asked.

"Here." Stiles, Derek and Peter all said at the same time. The nurse smiled at them all before gazing at Stiles, "I assume you're Stiles?" She asked him. Stiles nodded his head.

"She's been asking for you." The nurse told him. The Tribrid smiled as he followed the nurse with Evelyn still in his arm, "She looks like you." The nurse said referring to Evelyn.

"But she has her mothers personality." He said gaining a smile from the nurse. "If she needs anything you can contact us by pressing the button on the remote." She informed him. Stiles nodded as he entered the room.

Malia let out a small yawn, hearing the door open, she turned to her right in time to see Stiles and Evelyn enter, "Hey, you two." She said with a smile aimed at them. The father-daughter duo smiled back at her, just as they were a foot away from a her.

"I heard you almost got killed." Stiles said as he placed Evelyn in Malias arms, the werecoyote smiled at her daughter before turning to Stiles, "Yeah... not my proudest moment." She muttered. "What happened?" He asked her. "They had found a way to put wolvesbane in the water and alcohol. I should've been more careful." She muttered.

"As long as you're alive, that's all that matters to me." He told her. Malia smiled at him before a thought came across her mind.

"So... about the marks. What do they mean?" She asked him. Ever since he had left Beacon Hills, Malia asked only Lydia, Melissa and Derek about the former human, knowing they would give them the answers she needed.

Stiles stayed silent at that. He had theories of what they could be, but he knew only one of them were right.

"Mates." He responded.

Malia raised a brow at him, "Like soulmates?" She asked him. Stiles nodded his head, "In certain mythologies, soulmates come to people at puberty with the names written in their skin, but for our mythologies, animal symbols would appear on our backs. Acting as a sort of tattoo." He informed her.