A Hale Of A Day

It was a new day in Beacon Hills, it had been a couple of hours since Malia and Liam had stopped the Deadpool. Scott and the others had turned in the people that were trying to kill them and Satomi's Pack at the warehouse over to Parrish and the other deputies.

Stiles and Malia were at the Tate house on Malia's bed, the two enjoying each other's warmth when the alarm went off waking the werecoyote up from her slumber. Malia let out a yawn as she stirred awake. She scratched her eyes as her eyes slowly opened.

The Tate girl smiled at the sight in front of her, Stiles was shirtless, his chest on display for anyone to see. Malia was surprised to have seen how defined his chest had become since the time he was away but had no reason to complain.

Malia shook Stiles trying to wake him up but received only snores in response, Malia glared at the Tribrid, "Remember you were supposed to drive me to school early so I can get more studying in for the math test?  The one that determines whether or not I'm gonna be a senior, Stiles!" She stated as Stiles turned around facing his back to her.

Stiles only groaned at the tone that Malia had making the werecoyote grunt in annoyance. After a few seconds, an idea popped in her mind making her smile as she turned him around, waking him up. He was about to ask what was happening when she lowered her lips onto his.

Stiles let out a growl at the sudden action of affection as he kissed her back, placing his hand on her cheek

Stiles let out a growl at the sudden action of affection as he kissed her back, placing his hand on her cheek. Malia then pulled away from the kiss, which made the Stilinski boy whine, "What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." He stated his hand still on her cheek. 

Malia only smiled at him and shrugged, "I don't care." Stiles moved his head back a few inches away as he stared at her, he had never felt this type of connection aside from Hope. A smile then formed on his face as he slammed his lips against hers.

The two began to let out groans and moans, enjoying the way their tongues slipped into each other's mouths as if it was a final puzzle piece that finally found its place.

Stiles then flipped her over as they began to claw at each other's clothes as if it was offending them. He then lowered his lips to her neck, placing kisses all over it. Malia let out groans as she enjoyed Stiles lips on her neck.

Before they could get any further the sound of Evelyn crying got their attention. Stiles' eyes glowed red as he sped out of their room and into hers.

"Get your hands off my daughter." Stiles said as he bared his fangs at the man.

Evelyn was no longer in her crib but in the hands of someone he hoped would never touch her.

Peter Hale.

Peter only smiled at Stiles, "I didn't hear please." He teased. Stiles glared at werewolf who only rolled his eyes. "Fine." Peter said as he placed Evelyn back in the crib.

"Why are you here?" Stiles asked him as he changed his gaze to Evelyn who smiled at her father. Stiles smiled back before glancing back at Peter. "Well?" Stiles asked.