𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

FRIDAY, JULY 19TH, 2024: 6 A.M.

"Babe." Zohra said, softly causing my head to shoot up from resting against the window.

"Yes, princess?" I asked, grabbing her hand.

"You haven't said much since we got on the jet? What's wrong?" She asked, putting her feet inside of the chair.

"My bad, I've been in my head. The detective he called asking us to come to New York because they have this huge lead on the case that they couldn't discuss over the phone, and I'm just thinking of all the possibilities of what could happen when we get there. Is it gonna be bad news or good news?" I said, while looking at her then she nodded.

"I know I can't say anything to ease your mind right now because I know this is very sensitive for you, but don't stress yourself out too much and don't be in your head too much either. Everything will be good all you have to do is believe it." She said, then I nodded and leaned over and kissed her deeply.

"You saying that has eased my mind a whole lot. You don't understand how much your words mean to mean, and how at ease you make me baby." I said, then she smiled.

"I love you." She said, cheesing causing my heart to smile.

"I love you too." I said, then I lifted her shirt and rubbed her belly.

"You know when you asked me why I was at our baby's first appointment, I wanted to break down. I was like damn that's the first thing she gone say is, why you here?" I said, then her face softened.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I was honestly surprised that you came to the appointment." She said, sincerely.

"You ain't make that baby by yourself, our love made it and you act like we broke up." I said, rubbing her belly.

"It felt like it." She said, softly.

"Well we didn't, arguments gonna happen but next time we gonna handle them differently. We here to learn together, alright?" I said, then she nodded.

"Of course, that's why I agreed to marry you." She said, then she climbed inside of my lap and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Shh, why you crying mama?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Because I hated being away from you and I'm glad we're talking again. I missed you so much." She cried, all I could do was sit back and let her cry.

"I missed you more mama and yo pussy." I said, then she started laughing.

Hormones.

"She didn't miss you." She said, then I grabbed her pussy then she moaned.

"You wanna repeat that?" I asked, then she looked at me.

"Me and yo pussy missed you so much, daddy." She said, causing me to smile.

"That's what I fucking thought." I said, then she licked her lips.

"I'm horny now." She said, causing me to laugh.

"Go to bed." I said, then she folded her arms.

"Give me my shit now." She said, mugging me.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to, ok?" I said, looking at her then she nodded.

"Yes, daddy." She said, softly while pulling her hair into a low ponytail.