SWS Intermission 5

POV Change!

I wasn't going to do this since it was just a short run, but just for that reason, I thought it might be a good idea(If that makes sense) - You'll see why in a bit.

So! Big sister came to the rescue at last, we all knew it was coming - Did you expect it to happen that way? Be honest with me!

What do you think of Kierra's attitude?

Towards Xavier telling her what he learned?

Towards her reactions?

~~~

I don't know if any of you know what the term 'God-mode' is, or 'God-moding' rather, but it's when you create a character and make them too overpowered(OP). Have them perfect at everything, super strong, powerful, unbeatable, invincible, etc - you know where I'm going with this, right?
Mkay, I hate coming across characters like that, unless they are Gods. Kierra clearing isn't a God, has no aspirations to be one, and is not meant to be, I did not write her that way.

She does, however, have quite a few abilities, and develops more as time goes on, because of who she is(which will be coming up here soon). Most of the abilities she has developed so far, as can be seen, did not really help her find her sibling at all. Kie is powerful, sure, but she doesn't know how or why.

I felt I needed to point this stuff out since a few have messaged me asking some things.
She does get injured, quite often if fact, and does not know perfect fighting moves to defeat her opponent(s). What she is doing is a combination of street fighting and learned moves through wrestling with her sibling. The animal part of her gives instincts and muscle memory for some things, but how to fight really isn't one of them.

Mkay, think I got that covered - but if any other questions are had, please do ask, as I don't want anything to be confusing. Just remember, there is still more story left! Keep reading and you may get the answers you're looking for! 

 Just remember, there is still more story left! Keep reading and you may get the answers you're looking for!