03

"You have to help me make someone jealous." I requested.

{-------------}

This would work so well, Draco would never let me around another man. It's payback for what he fucking did. Maybe I'm being to sensitive but it doesn't matter.

We walked into the room and it was packed. I've never been to a party so full. I didnt know what to do.

"Want something to drink?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I went to walk to an empty sofa and he grabbed my wrist pulling me back to him.

"I need to know what you want to drink first silly" He giggled.

I don't know why but I felt so embarrassed. I mean that's obvious. "Just come with me." he shouted with his voice muffled by the music.

There wasn't quite much to pick from, the table was full but it was mostly alcohol and other things that I don't drink. I ended up just asking for a water bottle.

He opened the fridge and got it for me.

We went to the living room and my heart dropped. It was some girl; and she was on Draco's Lap. She was turned around towards him with her legs wrapped around his back.

She looked familiar but I couldn't quite tell who she was. Maybe she visited the common room before.

She turned around and adjusted her arse to sit perfectly on Draco's cock. Right when she saw me she began alerting Draco by slapping his chest rapidly over and over again.

The flashing colorful lights blurred my vision continuously. Till they slowed down. I could finally make out the girls face.

It was Autumn. My best friend.

"What the fuck are you doing here bitch," he shouted "Mattheo?"

The boy beside me walked up to Draco and said gently yet really firm...

"Is there a problem?"

"Remember the difference between you and me."

As curious as I was to what would happen after and what he meant I walked away, left the water bottle on the counter and left to the common room,  again.

As I was walking up the stairs I could hear weighed foot steps following from behind.

I picked up my pace and eventually finally reached my room and slammed the door behind me.

My phone buzzed almost immediately after.

"Im in precious" did he just call me precious?..

This would work so well though.
—————————————————————————-