~A Pessimist (Sokeefe)~

Gift for my new follower, KarissaT99! go follow them, they have a oneshot book of their own with plenty of sokeefe and kam :) and also a kotlc reacts book

karissa i know you like sokeefe and fedex so i wrote both, enjoy :3

so this is a high school human AU now imma tag everyone here

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

My eyebrows shot up into my bangs in surprise. A small pink note slipped out of my locker and onto the tiled floor of the school hallway.

"Hey, what's this?" I mumbled to myself, although very much knowing that my best friend would pick up on it. Dex whirled around, flipping his strawberry blonde bangs back as he turned around curiously. He snatched the note out of my hands, his confused expression morphing into a teasing smirk the further he read.

I felt my face become warm as Dex stood there with the note in his hands, wiggling his eyebrows dramatically. I groan.

"Give me that," I snapped, snatching the note back and reading the cursive letters on it. My eyes widened as they skimmed across the note.

Dear, Sophie Elizabeth Foster

You're the most beautiful girl in this entire school. Like, by far. Meet me in the art room of the school after class today if you're interested.

Sincerely,

The Father of Stinkbottom

"This guy is fucking bonkers," I muttered at the note, crumpling it up and shoving it in my pocket. "I mean, come on. The Father of Stinkbottom? And plus, why would anyone want to date me?"

Dex rolled his eyes. "It's a code name, Einstein. And stop pretending you're better than everyone else just because you haven't had a crush since preschool." Dex paused, and smirked again. "Except for the one you have on-"

"DEX! PLEASE!" I snapped loudly, turning the heads of people passing by our lockers and earning a few confused giggles. Nobody at this school needed to know about my massive crush on of the most popular guys in school, Keefe Sencen. Dex snickered.

"Oooh, are we talking about Sophie's crushes?" A blonde girl with intricate braids slid between me and Dex enthusiastically. "Ugh, please don't tell me she still likes that annoying blonde dude. He sucks. Fitz Vacker is hotter."

"She's not wrong," Dex said with an indifferent shrug. "Then again, he's hotter than literally everyone else here." Dex blushed at Marella's skeptical smirk and raised eyebrows. "He's still an asshole, though. I despise him with every fiber of my being."

"Dex, stop being gay for a second and talking about how hot Fitz is, and let's change the subject. Actually, never mind, keep talking about Fitz so we don't talk about my stuff," I deadpanned. Dex blushed a darker shade of pink.

"Guys, for the last time, I do not have a crush on Fitz," Dex said sharply, folding his arms across his chest. "Wonderboy sucks and I would rather deepthroat a fucking cactus than go anywhere near him."

Marella and I looked each other blankly, before bursting into teary eyed laughter. Dex blushed a bloody crimson hue as we continued laughing at his adorably persistent denial.

"Anyways," he said sharply, turning to Marella in an attempt to change the subject. "Let's show Marella the note."

Marella's blonde eyebrows shot up her forehead. "Wait, there was a note?" Dex snorted, snatching the note out of my pocket and handing it to Marella, despite my indignant protests. He didn't really seem to care.