li. heaven

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty one• 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty one
• 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇

Julia watched as Max ran slipping over the blood and the fallen things dropping above her, not seeing that had Vecna lifted a hand towards her direction, a screamed escaped her mouth as she flew back, reaching out with her hands she smacked down against the ground harshly rolling onto her back.

"You have nothing to fight for." Vecna stepped over the vines. "Still weak from when you were a child." Julia stared up at the clouds for a second, rolling over pushing off the ground.

"You don't now the power i possess." Julia spat lifting her hand once more but this time Vecna stretched out his hand and slowly vines clasped around her ankles, she looked down as they fully wrapped around her legs.

"You're strong, but not as strong." Vecna flickered his hand, Julia clenched her jaw groaning at the impact her back made with the vine tree and the vines locked her arms around the tree, she felt like arms were pulling on her, and she couldn't shake them off.

Vecna brought out his clawed hand up touching the side of her face, the tips of his fingers trailed down her cheek, Julia flinched back trying to move her face away from his reach.

"You won't win, Julia. Power isn't your problem, it's knowledge." Venca voice filled with irritation stepping back as a scarlet crown hugged around her head, Julia choked out a gasp trying to see what was happening.

"Give your power a real chance, I'll break you free from the darkness taking over your soul." Venca eyes flashed red, she saw her reflection in his white crystal eyes. "And you and your family, and everyone else you love can all live together in peace."

Julia looked back over his shoulder, the music in the back fading away as the portal began to close, they were screaming Max's name, Max eyes snapped opened, she fell down and her legs buckle when she hit the ground, she scrambled back and familiar arms pulled her into their chest.

"And no one will ever have to feel this pain again." Venca forwarded, Julia lips drew a snarl using her magic to force the vines off her body, glaring hard at the creature before her.

Julia scurried off the vine sprinting straight into Venca, they both stumbled back at the compact smacking down to the ground. Julia flew above him bringing her hands forward.

"You want real power!" She threw a scarlet sphere downward smacking him in the middle of his chest, Vecna stumbled further back groaning. "I'll show you real power!"

Vecan stumbled back into the vine tree, growing more angry by the second, she dropped back down to the ground with scarlet smoke consuming around them, she brought her hands forward smacking him in the face with the sphere.