EMOTIONS

Jeni was standing there. She was pointing her gun toward me. It must be some misunderstanding, she must going to do something maybe she has a plan. I just chose to look at her but when she saw that i am not leaving him so she came toward me with keeping cold face. And put her gun on my head.
"Leave him y/n" she said angrily.
I was looking at her blankly.

My whole family was looking and mr Kim was smirking like Malta. Jinn and tae was sad. Suga also entered the room

"Leave him y/n or i will shoot you!" Yelled jeni

"Are you with them jeni?" Y/n asked while holding her tears. Jeni looked away and just said "let him go" and then Suga spoke. "She is with us since the day when you got arrested she is the one who told us about jason and every other things we know about you." Y/n couldn't believe her ear. "Is this true jeni" y/n asked in her broken voice. "Y..es... it's true" she said ignoring eye contact. "W..why...??" She asked with broken voice.
"Doesn't matter y/n just leave him before i kill you" she said straight with a bit guilt. "How could you?" Y/n whispered sadly

"Enough y/n!! And just leave him" she pushed the gun on her head and warned. "No!" Y/n screamed. Jeni got angry "i will pull the trigger y/n. I am not joking at all....i am not that jeni whom you know." Y/n was not doing anything just keeping the eye contact with her.
Jin said "y/n please leave him. She is not the person whom you know. She was with us all the time. Because she wanted to be the main mafia queen. She even planned where to fight. It was her idea that we will attack here. It was all planned y/n. I told you." Sadly Jinn said

"Y/n!! I am warning you!" Yelled jeni but it was not effecting y/n at all. She was still. Not moving and keeping eye contact. "Ok then" jeni said and slowly tried to pull the trigger.

*Bang*

"I already felt, something was very wrong about you"
Y/n looked at the back of jeni, it was liza with hoseuk who spoke and shot jeni's leg and she was on the ground. Everyone was stunned and Suga smirked

Flashback ~
Liza's POV

I was at the home looking at 3 of our picture. "They doesn't believe me, is this our friendship?" I thought and put the frame down i heard doorbell. I thought jeni or y/n has came to talk to me so i ran and check who was it. It was hoseuk i opened the door and he had cold type face. He is definitely not here to talk. So i asked rudely "what?" He looked at me and said "tell me the truth liza. Are you really cheating on us.?" He said and made me irritated. "No i am not and if you don't trust me then get lost" i said rudely and was about to shut the door but he stopped. " Today is the day when we are fighting against jackens, if you are not cheating then you should have come" he said "did you ask y/n for that?" She said sarcastically "what? She asked you to come. Jeni called you" he said and i was shocked "what? jeni never called me. Instead she is showing me the bitchi attitude." I said and he was confused "what? Stop lying okay, jeni told y/n that she called you and you denied. I heard it by my ears" he said. "I don't know that but jeni or any one from kingfishers or anywhere in the world have not come to my house neither i went out till that day!.
Yeah expect for the stripper boy....." I said the Last sentence little loud maybe and his eyes was shot opened. "What?....stripper??" He was stunned. "No....no...my neighbour called him it was not me....but didn't you find something fishy with jeni?" I said. "Actually nowadays i am feeling weird with her all the time" she nodded "well i am leaving i don't know what is happening there, you wanna come?" Hoseuk asked and she suddenly jumped. "What if the cheater is jeni?"

Hoseuk was also feeling the same but before he could speak he got a call.

??:hello. hoseuk from Kingfishers, i am Suga if you remember from jackens. I don't know why you are not here but let me inform you that whoever is here, none of them are with y/n. She alone fighting here. Her most favourite person jeni is the betrayer. She had planned everything. Before y/n was arrested, she was working with us in order to get y/n's position. To become mafia queen. She is even ready to kill her. If you want y/n alive come here.