1.Finally

If I'm gonna be honest this year was probably the most shit school year I've had. But thank god it's over.

"Wait your telling me you have no feelings for either fisher brother" asked my best friend Hailey.

"Yes, for the last time Hailey I don't like Jere or Conrad" you said slightly annoyed.

"Okay okay jeez" she said noticing the annoyance in my voice.

I sigh "listen I'm sorry for coming off a bit rude but I've told you many times that I'm not looking for a relationship ever since the 'incident'".

"Yeah ig, but tell me right away if you fuck one of them" she says slightly giddy

"HAILY!" I say as I throw a random stuffed animal at her
Then we start laughing whilst having a pillow fight. After we're done with the fight we lay down on our backs with a comforting silence, then Hailey decided to break it.

"Hey y/n"

"Yeah?"

"Don't let a stupid ass boy ruin your summer if you like a guy but are afraid that history might repeat itself don't even because that mf is dumber than a rock"

"Okay but I'll only do it for you"

We get up and hug each other whilst walking out of the room. I go get belly since we need to leave.

"Belly! We're leaving!"

"Okay I'm coming down!"

I called shotgun before belly could even say a word.

------------
We were running out of gas so we stopped by at a gas station me and belly ran towards the shop and got a bunch of snacks.

I noticed the cashier checking me and belly out and I automatically got pissed off. But I decided that I wasn't gonna let the anger take a toll on me.(#AngerIssues😝#emogworl🖤sorry that entire thing is cringe)

"Belly are you done we don't need that many snacks"

"First of all uhm yes we do, and second of all yes I'm done"

I rolled my eyes and walked up to the cashier with belly following close behind me.

"Hey" said the cashier

"hi" i said

"hey" said belly

"are you guys new"(i forgot what he said exactly so if it wrong then sorry)

"uh no we come here every year" said belly glancing at me

"huh, i thought i knew every pretty girl at cousins"

"hey theres a bonfire id love for you guys to come with"

i scowl at him slightly and look him up and down

"No-"

"Yes, we'll be there" said belly cutting me off

Laurel gave us her debit card and we bought the snacks.

"Belly are you insane!? That guys like 20 MINIMUM" i stated on our way to the car

"Its not like hes asking me out or something"

"Your obliviousness pains me, WHY DO YOU THINK HE ASKED YOU TO THE BONFIRE"

"Us, he asked us"

"Yeah totally cause he wasn't looking at you at all,the entire time "

"Hes just being nice"

"HES A PEDO"

"Omg can you chill hes not"