part-6

Let's continue

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Karthik made naira eat medicines and made her sleep. He brought a cotton cloth and asked the butler to bring ice cold water in a bowl. He kept cloth in bowl, squeeze all the water and kept it on her forehead. By doing this he drifted into sleep.

Karthik woke up by continuous knocks on the door . He opens the door to see his dad standing.

K- papa aap itni subah...yaha...

Papa- Karthik beta mujhe manager ne call Kiya tha. Tum calls receive nahi kar rahe ho. Isliye mei aaya.kya hua? Phone silent pe  rakha kya?

K- Nahi papa! Vo naira ko injury ki pain ki wajah se bohut zyada fever aa chuki hai. Vo so rahi hai. Uski neend kharab hota haina isliye silent pe rakha tha.

Papa- naira teek hai na? Doctor ko call karna tha Karthik bohut chot lagi beti ko .

K- papa meine insist Kiya tha doctor ke pass jaane ki par vo nahi maani .

Papa - agar dard Kami nahi hui toh hospital lekar Jaa. Ab fever Kam hogaya kya?

K- mei check nahi kiya papa. Aap achanak aagaya aur door knock kar rahe hona . Aap check Karo na.

Papa and Karthik went inside to see naira sleeping with a frown as she is missing the warmth of her husband.

Papa felt bad seeing naira so vulnerable. He gently touched her forehead to see fever reduced as temperature is normal.

Papa tapped Karthik shoulder and said dyaan rakna .

K- jii.

He left the room.

Karthik sat beside naira and gently creased her hair. He bend down kissed her forehead and removed her baby hairs . He went to vanity took out his clothes and took bath..he came out with a towel tied on his lower waist , another one around his bulky shoulders. He saw naira sleeping with a cute adorable pout.

K- aww kinni pyaari hai meri baby......

He smiled to himself, wore his track pants came to naira shook her shoulders slowly.

K- naira.......wifey.......uto......

N- ummm sone do na...plssss...

K- jaan it's time for raise and shine. Get up....

N- ummm.... .ummmmmm....

K- nahi....uto....meri baby ko breakfast kaana hai. Tab fever shooo ho jayegi.

Naira blinked her eyes several times woke up and leaned onto Karthik's chest. Karthik hugged her close to him kissed her whole face.

K- good morning Jaan

N- good morning Karthik
K- kaisi hai meri jaan?
N- umm teek hooo. Aap yucky yucky medicines kilaya na . Fever shooo ho gayi.( With a cute pout)

Karthik peaked her pout and sucked it strongly.

Naira blushed turned to hide into Karthik's front .

N- come on let's make u bath.

Naira too agreed to it.

Karthik lifted naira in bridal style took her to washroom made her brush and bath . Naira asked Karthik to go out and get dressed as he need to go office , but he was reluctant to go out leaving her alone but she assured so her came out. He came out , sat on bed rather than getting ready.

Karthik pov:
After getting married I have never seen her this sick . It pains my heart to see her like this so weak so vulnerable. She is my everything. She looks after me just like a mother . Daily ahe keep every essential things for me on couch ready. Make me dress up . Prepare breakfast. Sometimes feed me .  Prepare lunch and brings to office . When I come home she receives me with a beautiful smile. Literally it takes away all my burden and work stress. When I will be damn angry , the one glimpse of her cools me down .. she prepares dinner make me sleep. She works whole day but never fails to give her time to me . I love her very much. She is my life.. I can't live with our her. I simply can't imagine my life without her. Pls god I never asked u anything . Pls bless naira with good health......now a days she is looking so unhealthy. Today i will definitely take her to hospital. Nothing should happen  to her she has to live for me.( Thinking all this a line tear escaped his eye)  he wipes his tear.

Naira comes out in a plain saree she lost her charm looking so dull and pale. She smiled as she saw Karthik. She frowned seeing him not dressed . He went to her made her sit on chair in vanity area made her wear earrings, bangles, mangalsutra and finally sindoor. She feels delighted seeing his care. She took the comb to detangle her hair but Karthik took it and detangle her long hair. Naira is ready..

While Karthik is making her ready she noticed the teary eyes of him..she hold his hand and make him sit on bed . Stood infront of him combed his hair with her fingers and kissed him on his forehead, eyes , nose, cheeks, chin and finally his pink luscious lips.

N- mei teek ho Karthik ...... See i am all fit and fine . Pls don't worry about me . I know how stressed you are seeing me . Don't take stress it's just a little fever .

K- if something happens to you I can't live. I can't imagine a second without you. Pls..be safe for me . Pls ......
( Crying bitterly with hugging her through stomach)

Naira heart twitched seeing Karthik's condition. She lifted his head wiped his tears with her pallu placed her hand on cheek .

N- I promise me apni puri khayal rakh loongi .

He smiled and got up to wear his coat . He did not tie his tie as naira could not because of her injury..combed his hair.

He once again changed her bandage.

Naira accidentally look towards wall clock and freaks out seeing it is 9:30

N- hey bhagwan! Itni late ho gayi . I need to prepare breakfast also.

K- naira! Calm down .  I already informed butlers to prepare breakfast. Come one let's go down.