Chapter-30

Jimin was struggling to breathe and his eyes were half closed and eye was rolled back. He was trying hard to breathe while clutching his heart in right hand other where clutching bed sheet.

Jimin's room door busted open, Yoongi rushed towards the bed. Taehyung behind his back who was crying in mess rushed towards nightstand and grabbed pills and rushed back near bed with shaking hand.

Jimin was seeing them half eyelid opened, "Minnie open your eyes, L-Look at Hyung. Hyung's here open your eyes. Don't close your eyes. Please Minnie No" Yoongi is trying hard keeping him awake.

Taehyung extended his hand to pass pills to Yoongi. He took the pills made Jimin to shallow it.

Jimin was now under control but passed out.

Jimin POV

I heard little nice melody music and I slowly tried to open my eyes. I saw blurry vision of couple were sitting on bench and watching a little boy making flower crown and placed it on his head but everything is blurry. I can't see their faces

"Appa look at this is it nice?" little boy asked his father

"Of course My prince looks so beautiful just like Angel. Whatever my prince does is the best in this world" little boy's father said with pride in his voice. "B-but A-Appa" little boy said with sad voice without completing his sentence. "But what prince? Tell appa what you want to say" his stood up and walked towards boy and sat with boy.

"You always say like this b-but" little boy looked down and started to play with his fingers. "But what baby prince?" his father asked while pulling little boy on his lap. Little boy was looking down and playing with his little chubby fingers with pouting.

"A-Appa they said I-I'm not good at anything, they call me c-clumsy a-and" little boy stopped at the middle. His father was red with anger and rage while hearing everything others say about his Prince.

"And what my prince" He asked with calm voice although he was angry at others.

"And they said my flower crown are not beautiful and I look ugly in that" little boy said with pout.

"Who are they to say such thing to Prince? They have gone a pay for this. Each one of them, I'm gone make each one to pay fo-" he was growling in anger but got cut off by little boy. "Appa not all appa one of them liked my flower crown and told me it's beautiful. Also said I look beautiful in them" little boy said while smiling and his cheeks got a bit red.

"So, who is that? Who made my little Prince smile?" his father said while cupping his son's cute little face while pecking on cheeks making his prince giggle.

"Tell me baby who that is?" His father asked playfully.

"A-appa he's taller than your prince, He has big doe eyes and he looks like bunny when he smile and he is so--" Little boy starts ramble about bunny boy with nonstop. "Ok ok, now tell me his name. I want to know the boy who made my baby to talk about him this much" his father asked while teasing his baby.

"His name isss" little boy starts to think putting little chubby index finger on his chin and trying hard to remember.

"So my baby don't remember his name" his father teased his son who instantly pouted at his father.

"Eomma look appa is teasing me" Little boy complaint to his mother with pout and teary eyes.

"Honey, he's only four years and even you don't remember some of your business partner name. Don't you dare tease my baby" his mother glared at her husband in playful manner and took her son from her husband.

"Hey I don't forget their baby. They are fu- scammer who needs my attention and fame. So I never need to know them baby. And what do you mean 'my baby' it's our baby" Man said with proud while looking at his two babies with pride.

"Of course, it's our baby. Look what you have done Park Jihyun. He's crying and it is all you fault" little boy's mother said in angry tone and glared at her husband.

'Park Jihyun' I thought for a minute and it flashed its my appa's name. My blurry vision got clear. That's us. Me, My mother and my father.

Author POV

Mr.Park looked at his son who's hiding his face on Mrs. Parks neck crock. Mr. Park sighed and got closer to his son.

"Little Prince Appa is sorry" Mr. Park said with sad tone. Little Jimin peeked from Mrs. Park's neck looking at his father with teary eyes.

"I remembered his name" little jimin said while moving back from his mother neck while looking at his parents.

"Oh my baby is good. He remembered" Mrs.Park said with happily.

"Our baby!" Mr. Park again tried to correct her while rolling his eyes.

"yeah our baby" Mrs. Park said while scoffing.

"Tell us baby. What is his name?" Mrs. Park asked with excitement.

"His name is cookie!" Little jimin said while giggling.

"Cookie!" Both Mr and Mrs. Park said together while frowning.

"Yeah Cookie" Little Jimin said with pout while nodding.

And again everything went black to Jimin. 

Thanks for reading and voting. I never expected this much of views or vote.

Thanks for commenting.

I purple you💜