You/Midari Ikishima - Squish

Midari felt ridiculous waiting in line for the stupid plush you had been talking about nonstop

Midari felt ridiculous waiting in line for the stupid plush you had been talking about nonstop. It was even worse that Sayaka wouldn't stop laughing at her.

"I don't get what's so funny. I'm trying to do something nice for my girlfriend."

"It's funny because you could've easily just paid someone for it instead of getting in line. You didn't have to wake up early, drag me out of my house and force us to wait in line with everyone else."

"Yeah, well I lost my allowance for the week. I'm apparently getting to reckless with my spending. Out of all the days, my parents just had to check my things. Besides, you can't tell me shit. I know all the cheesy shit you do for Kirari. You're whipped too."

Sayaka crosses her arms over her chest while she glares at Midari.

"You know what? I don't even need to be here. I just came here so you could owe me a favor."

Midari raises her brow at Sayaka.

"Let me guess. You want me to threaten to shoot someone for what they said about the prez."

"I'm leaving!"

Sayaka turns on her heels and begins to walk.

"I drove us!"

Sayaka stops in her tracks and reluctantly heads back.

"As soon as you get your stupid plush, we're leaving. Now you'll owe me two favors."

"Don't I always owe you something?"

The two friends get quiet as the employee comes out of the store. After some quick announcements, they let everyone in.

X

The first couple of minutes had gone alright but then Midari just had to wave her gun around to someone that had gotten the last of the plush you wanted. Everyone ran out of the store with the exception of Sayaka.

"Seriously? You couldn't go 5 minutes without pulling that gun out?"

"I came here for one thing and one thing only. That stupid plush and I wasn't going to leave without it. Besides, your little girlfriend has connections so she can get us out of trouble. Now lets go. I got what I wanted."

Before they left, Sayaka grabbed another plush that had grabbed her attention. Midari pulled out the cash she had and left it on the counter.

X

Midari nearly went deaf from the screaming you did when you noticed the large plush in her hands. You grabbed it out of her hands and immediately hugged it tightly. It could barely fit in your arms but you didn't care. You were obsessed with the huge plush.

As soon as you had it in your hands, you didn't let it go. Even at night, you slept with the plush and Midari. The three of you barely fit but you didn't seem to care. You wanted to cuddle with it.

X

Sayaka laughed when she noticed the miserable expression on Midari's face on the next day.

"You got the wrong one?"

"Worse. I got the right one and she won't even let it go."

Midari pulled out her phone and showed Sayaka a picture of you sleeping with the plush. Sayaka couldn't stop laughing.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Part 2 (May10)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Fascination

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Lift

Kirari Momobami - Treat

Kirari Momobami - Deal

Ririka Momobami - Fool

Yumeko Jabami - Interest(Angst)

--------------