006. ain'tsafe ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"opps really don't drill, tell em, "stop lying"
'nother opp gon' drop, shit, it's 'bout time
better be 'bout your issue 'cause I'm 'bout mine"
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌"opps really don't drill, tell em, "stop lying"'nother opp gon' drop, shit, it's 'bout timebetter be 'bout your issue 'cause I'm 'bout mine" ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌𓆃

JAH' ZEVEN " JAH " WILLIAMS

𓅓

"stop fuckin' around." jah'zeven taunted the person below. "i-im nott!" markell cried into the pillows, jah sent a powerful smack to the boys ass. he put one leg onto the bed, fixing his posture before thrusting his hips again. markell let out another whine, "nooo!" jah would fasten the pace with no remorse, the sounds of clapping only intensified. "take this shit." he'd repeat lowly into the others ears from time to time. jah'zeven but his lip, looking down at his cream coated dick as markell struggled to
fuck him back.

"jah." he'd moan into the other's ear, "jah.." the man hummed, his eyes rolling towards the back of his head. "jah!" jah'zeven immediately sat up in his bed, his breathing heavy as he looked around his room. "fuck you want?" jah'zeven wiped sweat from his forehead as he stared at darnell with an irritated look. "yo ass was moanin and shit." he teased, pushing the other's shoulder. "what time is it.. and how the fuck you get in my house?" jah'zeven was too confused to even care as much as he should, he had bigger things to worry about.

he was dreaming about pooter. the two hated eachother, so him appearing in his dreams was strange. "it's 9 am, quis get discarded today & we got some sales to make." jah'zeven rubbed the sleep from his eyes before he groaned, "i'm the one that tell you niggas when, where, and what to sell. did you niggas forget?" he growled as he threw his legs off the bed, standing to his feet. "yea but you been bullshittin lately, we got money to make & kids to feed, pooter said that's what we gonna do. since you coming up with the plan-"

"and who the duck is pooter supposed to be?" he turned to look at darnell who was sitting on his bed with his fingers intertwined. "listen nigga, he said the shit not me. now brush yo teeth so we can go."

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

jah'zeven stepped into the trap house, eyes still puffy from not getting enough sleep the night before. "why the fuck y'all up so early? it's 9 am." pooter ignored jah'zeven, putting grams of weed on the scale. "ion even know big bruh." huncho says, stretching as if he'd just woken up too. the few men stood around watching pooter put the weed into ziplock bags and sit them aside. "didnt i say we was gone chill for a minute? why you tryna go sell to niggas.." jah finally spoke up, he didn't sound too mad about it, but in reality he was pissed. pooter was the baby of the group since he was marquis's little brother, so him thinking he was in charge sparked something in jah.

"gotta make money somehow, i got a baby to feed." he replied nonchalantly whilst finishing up his last baggy. the group raised their eyebrows at 'baby', when in reality pooter was just referring to his puppy back at home. "i said we were laying low for a minute to plan this shit out." jah'zeven crossed his arms while waiting for a response, pooter frowned, he approached jah'zeven nothing but agitation plastered upon his face. "fuck laying low. they shot my brother and chino, it's been 4 weeks and we ain't make no type of progress yet!"

jah'zeven was taken aback by pooters sudden burst, "i told yo stupid ass we gotta wait some time, back to back murders gone get us caught up with the fuckin feds, and i know you won't last a second in that cell. so i suggest you shut this shit down." pooter clenched his fist again, a plethora of violent thoughts going through his head the longer the two made eyecontact. "he's right, marquis got shot two days ago. his case is still open, & don't forget they shot other people too." huncho adds in, getting nods from darnell.

"y'all worried about doing some time when my brother damn near got killed? i fuckin' hate you coward ass niggas." jah'zeven stopped to think about it, he wasn't taking it as serious as he should've. but he felt like he was making a smart decision. of course was gonna shoot those niggas when he got the chance since they nearly killed his bestfriend. he just needed to wait on the perfect timing. " man fuck it, let's plan this shit out." darnell and huncho furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, but they sat down to listen.

"what did y'all see when y'all went to lakeshore?" jah questions, leaning back on the couch to hear what the others had to say. "we caught onsight going into this one abandoned house. it wasn't on that exact street though, maybe a few blocks down."

"then he got into this black 2020 hellcat, license plate said '723 vwu'." darnell adds on, both he and huncho staring at jah who was deep in thought again. "we stayed for a little while to confirm if it was their house. but that's it though."

"aight bet, so here's what we can do.."