Chapter 34

[ a short chapter for you. Just inserted this because I'm worried you'll leave me. Still, I can't update as regularly as before because of my family's circumstances. ]

As Lin GenXin cried sadly in Shao Boya's arms. Shao Boya couldn't understand himself why he felt pity for the little boy. They don't have the same family situations and he couldn't comprehend why Lin GenXin was treated poorly by his family members.

In fact, Shao Boya thought that Lin GenXin's family members couldn't be considered his family members at all. For Lin GenXin to have grown to become a good and kind boy despite living in such kind of environment, Shao Boya was in disbelief.

Even he... Who suffered under the abuse of his fake father, turned to become a monster and killed a life.

Lin GenXin has suffered.

Shao Boya wiped Lin GenXin's tears and decided to bring him into his house.

Lu Meifeng was washing the dishes when the door to the front was suddenly opened. Lu Meifeng wiped her hands and closed the dish cabinet.

" You're back, you haven't eaten yet right? " Lu Meifeng walked to the living room and was surprised to see her son sitting on the sofa with another boy, surprisingly, it was actually Shao Boya's classmate, Lin GenXin.

Lu Meifeng landed her eyes on the swollen eyes of the little boy and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. " Son, what did you do to your classmate? When did you learn how to bully your classmates? "

Lin GenXin blowing his nose, froze. He immediately waved his hands in denial and said. " No, aunty, it was not Shao Boya. "

Lu Meifeng sat across them and poured the little boy a cup of water.." Who bullied you? "

Lin GenXin remained silent. Shao Boya on the other hand was also lazy to open his mouth, but under the gaze of his mother, he couldn't help himself but explain everything. He doesn't know much from what had happened earlier, but the tiny information is already enough for Lu Meifeng to understand.

" So basically, Lin GenXin has no place to stay in, right now? " Lu Meifeng frowned and glanced at the gloomy little guy beside her son.

She saw him nod slightly. Lu Meifeng sighed and leaned forward to pat the little guy's head.

" Xiao Xin, how about you stay with us starting this time? "

What Lu Meifeng said brought Lin GenXin back to reality. " Huh? Pardon? "

Shao Boya crossed his arms and repeated. " Sleep with me tonight. "

Lu Meifeng's mouth twitched and wanted to tell her son that his words are 'slightly' misleading, but it seems that this kid's mind is still simple and unsullied.

Lin GenXin hesitantly gave Shao Boya a glance. " In your room? "

Shao Boya arc up his brows. " If not in my room , where else? "

Lu Meifeng nodded and wryly smiled. " We're so sorry Xiao Xin, the guestrooms on the ground floor have been used as our storage room, Those rooms have a lot of accumulated cobwebs and dust that we haven't cleaned it yet. If it's fine with you, you can stay in Bo'er's room for the mean time. "

Lin GenXin suddenly blushed and immediately waved his hands saying. " Sorry for bothering you, Auntie Lu. Thank you, I don't mind actually. "

--

The sound of a closing door rang out. The whole room was silent. Lin GenXin took a careful glance at Shao Boya and saw how calm he was. Only then did he released his breathe.